View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 07:07 AM   #1
Coyote
getDare Addict

Default This Sucks [NON-FICTION]

Okay i was walking home from a date with my girlfriend when these girls jumped mme there were like 8 of them and they pinned me to the ground. They carried me off toward the woods and i had no clue what was going on. One of the girls i recognized.... it was m,y ex girlfriend Monique. "you dirty rotten bastard" she screamed " you left me for that slut Ashley" "she is not a slut" i said in Ashley's defence "you will be punished for that slave"

"whoa i am not your slave " i said getting irratated. She told the other girls to leave but first she had them strip me " hey" I yelled as they took my clothes
Monique looked at me and said" no worries i have clothes for you to wear but first io must be punished. she took out a razor ans some shaving cream and she told me to shave u pubes and the rest of my hair. "No i am not shaving my self" said sternly " the you will be punished even more" unexpectantly she lunged at me and handcuffed me to a tree. "Shit" i muttered under mybreath

She kicked me in the balls what felt like foreven then she shaved my pubes and the rest of my body. i felt like a total girl bing shaved like that. This part was very painful she took SANDPAPER and sanded my fucking dick

"what the hell" screamed trying to get away form her she said this is punishment

i will continue later tonight but i g2g tell me what you think
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote