Thread: Fiction: Punishing Kathryn
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 06:08 PM   #39
Fae

Her lips were always something special to me they really are incredible I honestly thought she'd work done when we met but apparently not.

C14
Ally raised an eye brow watching her pet, her head bobbing up and down, the young woman was doing much better but she was feeling tired herself. Still she hid it behind a cold impassive mask when she was dominating Ally rarely gave anything away. Her features were always hard and cold just to add to the intimidation of her pet. Kathryn continued to suck desperately trying to get the strapon as slick as she possibly could. Ally was jealous of David getting those lips on his cock keeping Kathryn all to himself. She’d half a mind to punish him but she didnt have any attraction to the docile man and she knew he never dominated Kathryn, making someone submissive who was already a sub was boring. Breaking Kathryn had been much more fun she was an ice queen, filled with pride, thinking she was better than everyone else. Ally had broken her of those unflattering habits by reducing her to being no more than a desperate slut who’d been paraded around her stuck up friends like a common street tart.

Now to top it all the blonde was sucking the strapon for dear life, that she asked for in her ass, Ally truly had succeeded. She pulled from her pet deciding she’d had enough time to use those lips of hers she used the cuffs to bind Kathryn’s wrists around the top table leg. Then she once again put the collar on the blonde, and the mouth gag. She slid down to her legs and used two silk cords to carefully bind her legs to either table leg. There was no escape for the blonde now whether she wanted to change her mind or not. Kathryn’s emerald eyes glistened as she stared down at the table she swallowed nervously. Her body was tense and knotted despite her numerous orgasms she was worried about the pain yet excited too. Ally laughed softly watching the blonde she let her nails lightly run over her back slowly circling her.
‘I hope you realise you are now without your right to stop this pet, you asked for it.’ Ally slapped Kathryn’s still slightly pink ass making the woman flinch and let out a soft moan.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote