Thread: Fiction: Punishing Kathryn
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 04:33 PM   #37
Fae

C13

Ally lay panting on the bed when her pet had done she was more than impressed for a first timer the blonde had pleased her like it had been her sole meaning in life. For once there was actually a faint blush on the raven haired womans face as she cleared her throat.
‘Well..that was...well...good well done pet.’ Ally smiled regaining her composure as she drew the older woman back up to the top of the bed.
‘I am not done playing with you though Kathryn not by along shot.’ she smirked stroking her side Kathryn smiled up at her mistress not seeming to mind at all.
‘Oh?’ she grinned up at her, her green eyes twinkling brightly Ally truly had molded her into the perfect designed pet she had made her adore her mistress.
‘I will work around your needs though my sweet as I dont wish to inflict further pain.’ she assured stroking down the back of her thighs.

Katrhyn nodded smiling up at her mistress obediently she didnt have much fear left she trusted the young woman would never cause her true harm that she would protect her. Ally left to fetch her black bag once more this time retrieving the handcuffs that had attracted her pet in the first place. Kathryn bit her lower lip in excitement as her hands were placed above her head and bound to the headboard of her bed. Playfully she tugged on them in a mock attempt to free herself from her position with no true intention. Ally laughed softly as she once more dawned her strapon she forcefully grabbed her legs parting them. This time she rammed into her and fucked her hard without giving her any time to adjust. The blondes eyes widened and she moaned loudly bucking her hips raising them to meet each of her mistresses thrusts.
‘God! Yes! Fuck!’ she gasped in awe as her mistress fucked her hard.

Ally raised one of her pets legs so she could change her angle thrusting into her hard she nuzzled her then bit into it sucking and leaving a large bruise. Kathryn screamed in pleasure and pain she was forced to cum multiple times Ally ending up beneath her on top of her behind her. The girl was blessed with stamina and youth where Kathryn was not. Ally had her cuffed to her bed bent over the sofa, up against the shower wall and as grateful as Kathryn was for the warm water the older woman was exhausted she’d came more times than she could remember her body was a trembling mess. It was actually making her begin to beg for her mistress to stop as she clung to the kitchen table as careful as Ally had been with her legs her pussy was beginning to ache from the repeated pounding. Kathryn tried to sit up but Ally pushed her back down on the hard wood thrusting into her Kathryn looked up at her mistress. She knew the raven haired woman would show her no mercy so she did the next thing she could.

Kathryn swallowed and she grabbed her mistresses hips with her thighs. ‘Mistress, my ass I want it up my ass.’ the blonde begged her panting for breath. Ally tilted her head she watched her pet with a raised eye brow. ‘You...you’ve done it before?’ Ally queried.
Kathryn shook her head her body was dripping with sweat as she loosened her grip on her mistresses hips.
‘No but I would like you to punish me...please.’ Kathryn begged.
Ally smirked softly she had made this woman such a submissive little bitch she loved it she belonged to her she couldnt fight her she didnt want too.
‘Then you best do some sucking first pet.’ Ally forcefully rolled Kathryn over onto her stomach on the kitchen table and walked to the end her head was at to spare her knees any pain. Kathryn sucked on the strapon for dear life once more her plump glossy lips working like nothing else she didnt know what to expect from what her mistress was going to do to her.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote