Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 02:41 PM   #12
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Did he do it? Or did he cum? Or did he just pretend not to cum? You did not answer my questions. Give me an update on the bf situation. And what happened to Peter?
Since that night, I have not heard from Peter, but that's ok. On the other hand, I have not seen much of my bf as well. Basically, he is still not allowed to cum, but I can't tell you what he does.

Despite this, I still consider him to be my bf. He never said he wants to leave me. He still seems to be in love with me. I do not object. He's kind of cute. He's good looking and nice and caring. Even if he's not a hot lover. Even if his dick is rather small and he has no staying power. I told him again and again, that this is not enough. That I need more. But it does not seem to bother him...

I told him that I want him to stay my bf, that I want him to see to all my needs as he has done in the past. I still want him to drive me around, but I want to see other guys as well. I want to fuck other guys, I love the anticipation, it is soooo hot to get naked for a new guy, to touch a new dick, to spread my legs and be his toy. I want to be a slut!

And I will gladly admit: It's so much fun to have my bf waiting for me, suffering for me., being humiliated no end. It makes me soooo hot.

I guess I'm a really bad girl...
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote