Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 10:44 AM   #9
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Report/ 3

I was still undecided when I went to bed, the night I did it. But when I woke up in the middle of the night, I felt a strange tingle of anticipation in my belly and my pussy was wet. I knew I had to do it. I got up, stripped naked and went to the main room.

It was only dimly lit. I heard Peter and Alex breathe peacefully in their sleep. Barefoot and very quiet I went to Peter's sofa and looked down at him. He was only half covered, his muscular upper body was naked, his hair tousled. I kneed next to him and let my hand wander under his bedspread. He was naked in all places. How nice! I let my hand slide over his dick and touched his balls. They contracted. I moved on to his shaft and fondled the head. He stirred in his sleep and his breathing sped up. He turned over on his back and opened his legs. I pulled the bedspread away, took his still flaccid member in my mouth and sucked gently. He tasted salty. I was really turned on, kneeling in front of his bed, giving him a blow job while he was still asleep.

It did not take long for him to become hard and erect. His body did not move, but my head did. I let my tongue play with the sensitive spot below his head, moved my lips up and down his shaft and sucked. When I looked up at him, I saw he had opened his eyes. He smiled. I let go of his dick, applied a condom, crawled on top of him and let this big, beautiful dick push against my slit, slide in and fill my dripping pussy. It felt so good. He was really huge, bigger than any dick I had seen before, and so hard. I moved my hips, wriggling on top of him, massaging his cock with my cunt, feeling him deep inside. I kissed him, tongue and all. He still did not move, but I could feel his pelvis muscels contracting. He made deep humming sounds into my mouth. He could not keep still for long. He answered every one of my thrusts, made small circular movements with his hips and followed my hungry rhythm. My pussy was so wet now that it made sucking noises every time his long thing was withdrawn and pushed in again.

By now we were so loud that Alex woke up. I had stopped kissing Peter and was riding him frantically. I could see Alex staring at me. I felt like a slut. It made me so horny. Peter's eyes were closed. He was panting now, slowing me down, stroking my back, fondling my tits, squeezing my nipples. Then we returned to our frantic movements. I knew that he would not be able to hold on much longer. And I wanted to cum as well. I wanted it so badly...

When he finally came, it was so intense, we were barely able to conceal our moaning. With a last big thrust he moved his pelvis up, lifted me in the air, grabbed my hips and then he stilled, staying like that, letting me ride on the waves of his orgasm. And I came as well. A long time.

Still without saying a word, I kissed him good bye and left. His eyes stayed on me until I opened the door to the room I shared with my bf. The last I saw was him getting out of bed, holding his dick and the cum filled condom, making his way to the bathroom.

My bf was looking at me with eyes wide open. He did not look happy...

(to be continued...)
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote