Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #3
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Report/ 1

Yesterday was a quiet day, if you do not count the fact that I started to flirt openly with the other guys. With Alex, a friend of my bf, my age, from our school, and with Peter, a friend of Alex, 2 years my senior, already at university. Mostly with Peter. I admit that I was attracted to him from the first day of his joining our small group.

My bf was pissed, but he did not dare to say anything. He was horny, that was obvious, so he did not want to spoil the chance to have sex with me in the evening, and he knows me enough to not annoy me. I touched Peter, as if by mistake, whenever possible, smiled at him, laughed when he made a joke etc. My bf did not know what to do. He was helpless between his anger and his horniness. I enjoyed it. It was such a turn-on.

Nothing much happened during the day. But the night turned out to be more eventful. We all retired to our beds. When my bf was finally alone with me, he started to tell me how hot I had looked all day and how horny this had made him and all that. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I felt his body against mine, especially his hard cock. I took a step back, stripped completely and turned flirtingly, letting him have a good look. But before he could start any action, I put on my sleep tee and told him I had to pee before going to bed. And was out of the room.

When I passed by the bathroom, the door opened and Peter came out. He smiled at me and, without saying a word, he put his hand under my chin, made me look up and kissed me on my mouth. I hesitated a few seconds, then I kissed back. He opened his mouth and I felt his tongue. I grabbed his ass. At the same time I felt his fingers on my naked pussy. I opened my legs and his fingers where in my pussy, his thumb on my clit. I was so wet. He stroked my clit, I played with his tongue, I felt so good and then: something strange and unexpected happened. I did cum. Just so. I had an orgasm.

Having peed I walked back through the main room. Alex was already on his sofa. Peter was taking off his clothes. He smiled at me, without saying a word. But he made sure that I could see his still erect cock.

Back in my room, I found my bf on the bed, naked, waiting for me. I did not know what to do. But then, with all the gameness I could muster, I removed his bedspread, looked at his hard cock and told him that if he really wanted to cum, he would have to do it all alone, jerking off, here, right before my eyes. And he did!

Yes, it did make me feel good to control his orgasm. It felt very inspiring, him doing what I wanted, obviously happy to obey, despite me being so obnoxious during the day. And yes, I think he liked it. He did not object, he stroked his cock willingly and eagerly and it did not take him long to spurt a big load. I left him to do his clean up and climbed in our bed, happy and satisfied.

(to be continued...)
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: