Thread: Fiction: Winter Break (MxM)
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 06:41 AM   #30
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 6

Kyle yawned and lay down on the couch. He closed his eyes, and within seconds loud, electronic music rushed over him. It thumped in his skull, giving a strange, rhythmic beat to his thoughts. He didn’t feel tired, really, just wanted to enjoy the moment. People slowly left the room, until it was just Felix and him resting.

Kyle blinked. Something was happening. What was happening? What was Felix doing? He took a breath, his heart pounding. Blood rushing in his ears. What was happening?! He sat up quickly, wondering where Felix was. He knew he couldn’t be far, but what was he doing? Breathing quickly, his eyes fell upon the suspicious man.

But he was doing nothing suspicious.

Squinting, panting, and thoroughly having a panic attack, he took a breath. “Fe-Felix? What’re you doing?” He doubted a response from the vile man, who looked only to hurt others. His eyes were fueled with rage, only wishing to inflict pain on others. He would her Kyle. He would. There wasn’t a doubt about it.

“Hey, Kyle. You okay?” he asked, chuckling. “I should mention, sometimes first timers get a bit of paranoia, but you just have to get over that. No one’s gonna do anything to you.” He grinned and got up. “I’ll get someone in here to calm you down.” After a chuckle and a playful push, he promptly walked out and left Kyle to his thoughts, all alone. Walking quickly through the house, he found Tyler first.

Kyle blinked his eyes quickly, hoping to get rid of the fear. It was calming now since Felix was gone. Still, he felt a bit of fear. But at the same time, he felt good. Really good. It was sort of like the best things in the world were happening. He felt such happiness, such euphoria, that it was impossible to describe. The pot certainly had a wonderful effect on him.

He heard someone coming down the stairs and sat up, looking at them. Tyler came down, with Felix right behind him. “I’ll, uh, leave you two alone. I think he’s afraid of me.” Felix walked up the stairs, taking them two at a time.

Tyler grinned and asked, “So, how do you feel?” He sat down next to Kyle and then rested his bare feet on the table next to the couch. He was wearing only his jeans and his underwear underneath, and looked, well, especially cute. He grinned at Kyle, who was wearing the exact same thing, except with socks.

“I feel… really strange. But Felix scares me. I don’t know what to do. I think he’s going to do something bad.” He shrugged and glanced at Tyler. “A bit nauseous too.” He closed his eyes. “It’s really strange. I feel like I want to get up, but at the same time I just want to lie here. Any clue what I’m talking about? Or am I just making no sense at all?”

“Nah, I understand you. I want to get up and do something, but at the same time I just want to lie here and do nothing at all.” He shrugged and then chuckled. After twisting around so his back faced Kyle, he fell down straight into his lap. “Mm… Don’t worry, Kyle,” he said. “Everything will be all right. I promise.” The teenager grinned up at Kyle, his eyes twinkling. “I promise,” he repeated.

Kyle sighed and then finally grinned. “All right.” He slipped his arms under Tyler’s armpits and pulled him up, which gave him the perfect opportunity to push him off the couch. Tyler grabbed a hold of Kyle’s arm and dragged him down with him. Tyler hit the ground with a loud thump on his back.

Kyle felt his upper arm being grabbed, and soon after he was being dragged. Slipping off the couch quickly, as well as turning slightly on his side, he wasn’t sure what was really happening. He fell down, so quickly yet so slowly, and down and down. Turning and twisting so he was chest first, his feet were dragging on behind him.

With a resounding thump, he fell onto Tyler. His chest collided with Tyler’s, and his face narrowly missed the other man’s. His lower body dragged sluggishly behind him, though within the second he was completely on the other boy. Breathing heavily, he found himself not wanting to get up. And apparently Tyler didn't want him off either. The young man wrapped his arms around Kyle and pulled him close.

Kyle blinked, unsure. He closed his eyes, laid his head on Tyler's chest, and listened to his heartbeat. It was beating quickly, much too quickly to be in synchronization with the music. Tyler's fingers brushed against Kyle's back, sending a shiver down his spine. They sat there awkwardly for a moment, though they both were thoroughly enjoying it.

Tyler laid his head back and giggled. “Enjoying yourself, Kyle?” He laughed once more and let Kyle do whatever it was he was doing, which was apparently slowly and gently rubbing his face against Tyler’s chest.

“You-your chest is nice,” Kyle muttered. Eventually, he gave up on rubbing his head, so he let his head just rest against the beating skin. After muttering something incoherent, he said, “It makes a really good pillow.”

Tyler chuckled, but then fell silent. He had a serious countenance; perhaps it had hints of fear even. “Kyle? I… I-I really, um, actually… like you.”

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.

Last edited by Aethi; 02-27-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote