Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 12:01 PM   #25
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 4

I laughed silently to my self at how much fun it was to keep Marty distracted and off balance, physically and mentally, by pulling back and forth on the line attached to his handcuffs, especially on the stairs.

After that it was all according to plan:
  • Get him in the chair,
  • Attach his hands,
  • Fine noose from balls to ceiling, for my security,
  • Secure his hands,
  • Strap up his legs, spread wide of course, and then
  • Soak him thoroughly. The excess will run out the floor drain.
At first he was confused but as I went on his body language began to change: he was getting a bit excited. He was expecting a nice teasing interrogation as a start to a fun weekend. Ha! When this grew to some visible arousal I almost burst out laughing - I had ways to suggest to him that this was not how it would work, two buckets full of ways. They certainly seemed to get his attention! And if he thought that was just part of the tease, then so much the better when I broke the reality to him.

Honestly, I was getting more excited than any time we had played his kinky games, had I been missing something? Maybe it was because this was not entirely playtime? Of course a large part of my excitement was worry, but more how it would play out than about what I might discover. All in all I trust and love my husband.

But for now I had things to do. Static background sound on, drench him with cold water - 3 full pails, and then refill the two buckets: one for now and one to be ready for later. Refill the small pitcher of water for more selective applications. Once it is ready, he will get his next surprise.

"Oh honey, I love you, but I have questions for you," I murmured half-aloud to myself as I waited for a bucket to fill.

Splash that last bucket of cold water into his chest and face, and I was done. I wanted to leave quickly, so I would take that empty bucket upstairs to fill. The bag over his head was soaked - and the heavy cotton would then stay wet for a while. He was showing goosebumps in a few places, and might be shivering soon. Good. Misery would help soften him up for later.

Even though he couldn't see much below the bag he could see that the lights were on, so as I headed up the stairs I clicked them off. His small gasp of surprise barely audible over the static.

White wine (yeah, yeah, it's a trope, but I like it) was chilling in the fridge with a glass waiting beside the tray of crackers and cheese. A couple of hours to relax would let his uncertainty grow with his discomfort. I started my music,
Nights from the Alhambra by Loreena McKennitt, and the calm started to flow through me.
--

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-04-2018 at 09:06 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote