Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 12:27 AM   #22
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 1

Driving home from work on Friday of the following week I was no longer feeling actual pain when I sat down, but I would automatically remember that beating whenever my bottom hit a chair. The first day or so had been bad and wonderful at the same time. It was a punishing spanking, maybe beating was a better word, that I both wanted and feared for a long time. Every day I watched the colours of the welts change, the feel of the ridges change and gradually soften after the first few days. I decided that even her light switch had been more like a cane than a thin, whippy branch, and the heavy one she finished off with had been cruel - leaving deeper bruises and clear dark lines of raised flesh.

I still had visible lines of bruising from Mia's heavier switch. I was happy to have them, to have the experience behind me - and on my behind, I laughed. Arriving home from work, I was met inside the front door by my wife, Kate, looking fabulous in the trimly fitted suit she had worn to work.

"The kids are with your parents for the weekend," she said with a saucy smile. "It's hard to know who is happier about that, kids or grandparents. Maybe it should be us! Whatever, we won't have to worry about them until we go pick them up and have roast beef dinner on Sunday evening. I decided that we needed some time for ourselves. Now you hit the shower while I open a bottle of wine."

Wow! This was a surprise. Now I just had to keep my bruised butt out of direct sight. I could think about it in the shower. Before I got in I checked - still some marks but in low light the darker lines would not be too obvious. Maybe I was seeing marks on my smooth white cheeks because I knew where to look?

A hot shower helped wash away the stress of the work week, and get me ready for a relaxing weekend alone with my wife. Maybe tonight at home, tomorrow the day together and then dinner out, perhaps get tickets to the new play at the community theatre?

When I turned off the water and stepped out I found that all the towels were gone. My wife was waiting, looking as hot as ever she did with that saucy smile and sporting a tight pony tail, black sports bra, and black tights.

She stepped forward to give me a quick kiss.

"You won't need to dry off. Put your arms through these straps and let me put this over your head. The straps will stay around your arms." She smoothly pulled the carrying straps of a heavy cotton shopping bag up my arms.

"Kate? What's this ab...."

"Quiet!" she barked, startling me. As she did so, the bag went over my head and she pulled the straps up under my arms. "There now. And now arms behind you and <clickity> and <clickity> and we have handcuffs on my big boy. Yumm!" I was frozen into immobility with the surprise of all this. She often initiated fun and games, but very rarely anything kinky. What was going on?

After that brief pause she pulled the straps of the bag snug behind me, and clipped them together somehow. With that pulled tighter I couldn't see very much under the edge of the heavy black shopping bag. Then she clipped something onto the chain of the handcuffs, and give it a pull - just enough to signal that she could pull me over if she wanted.

"Now you be quiet if you know what's good for you. Martingale! Way back before we had kids you wanted to do an interrogation scene. Well guess what - now you are getting your wish."

--

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-31-2017 at 06:24 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote