Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:44 AM   #35
moretech

When the babies were all born, unfortunately, some things happened that caused even more problems for us, but I still do not know how they happened or why, due to the events that happened at that time we were found out about having powers and the government imprisoned us. Each of the babies got put under surveillance and myself, Lyre, Ayla and Hailey all got captured by the government. I am writing this the day before I will be executed as I refuse to do the dirty work of the government and will use my power to make it impossible for this to be destroyed while Hailey will then use her power to place it in an other dimension with her power. Our powers are being limited a lot now so we can only send small objects into an other dimension.

I hope whomever finds this is able to do something in the future and stop tragedies like this from happening again.

Good luck!

That is it for the story, as I said, the ending was rather rushed due to personal reasons. If you want to leave a comment about the story or something, feel free to do so.

I do hope that for most of the story you enjoyed it and that it gave you some pleasure.