Thread: Fiction: The new girl
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #18
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 8

The new girl

Chapter 8

Laura sits down again and asks: “Can we have a little break, I need to use the bathroom?”
Maria: “Sure, go ahead.”
As soon as Laura has left, the 3 girls move closer and start to chat quietly, so Laura will not be able to hear them.
Carol: “That whet just as we planned it.”
“Yeah, can’t wait to see the movie” whispers Jessica.
Maria: “Let’s have a few rounds, where we slow down a little. Then we can give her the next dare, we have planned to record”
The famous evil smiles are returning to all their faces.

Laura returns to her seat, and Jessica says: “So Laura – who is next?”
Everyone is looking at Laura and she is looking back at Jessica: “You are next – Truth or Dare?”
Jessica: “I also go for dare.”
Laura used some of her time in the bathroom to find a good dare, so she is actually ready this time: “Go and fetch 5 new ice cubes from the kitchen. Put them inside your underwear and wait for them to melt.”
Jessica: “So I can put them wherever I want to?”
Laura nods in reply.
Jessica: “Okay then…” and she gets up and goes into for the kitchen. She returns with the ice cubes and starts to think aloud: ”Now where should I put them?” Jessica unzips her jeans and put one on each of her buttocks: “That was 2.” After she has zipped the jeans, she lifts out in her top and left bra, and pours the last of the ice cubes into the bra cup. She starts to groan: “Ohhh that is cold!!”
The others start to laugh, and Laura is pleased with her dare. The ice cubes in Jessica’s panties are quickly melting, however the 3 in her bra cup takes significant more time. Laura looks at Jessica’s left tit, it is becoming more and more visible, as the melted ice is soaking her bra and top.

Jessica is shaking a bit from the cold ice: “Can we go on while the last is melting?”
Maria: “Yes, I can’t see why we should wait?” She is looking at Laura to get her acceptance.
Laura is giving a small nod as reply, still staring at Jessica and her now pretty wet breast.
Jessica: “Carol – Truth or Dare?”
Carol: “I just hope that this will not involve more ice for my part – Dare.”
Jessica: “You are lucky then. Stand up and do 10 Jumping jacks – remember to count out loud”
Carol raises and starts to jump “1..2..3..4..5” Her 34C tits bounce a little up and down, but her bra keeps them from bouncing out of control. “6..7..8..9..10”. Carols good physics prevents her from getting out of breath, so she quietly sits down again.
Maria: “You look so good, when you are jumping like that.” And she then gives her a friendly pat on her shoulder.

Carol: “Good you liked it, because now it is your turn – Truth or Dare?”
Marie: “Dare”
Carol: “Find 10 clothespins and put them on your face. Leave them there until your next turn.”
Maria leaves the room and returns with the 10 clothespins: “Any limits on where I can put them?”
Carol: “All you face including your ears. But not in your hair that would be too easy”
Maria: “Okay.. I will go for the ears to start with”. Maria manages to get 3 on each ear, before it starts to hurt too much. “I will put the rest on my lips.” and she then added them to her lips. “Et’s ‘ifficultt ‘o ‘alk ‘ow”.
They all starts to laugh and roll over.
Jessica: “Ha ha - This is so funny!!”
Maria: “’an I ‘ut ‘hem ‘omewhere ‘lse?”
Carol: “Lol… What are you saying??”
Maria removes the 4 clothespins from her lips: “Can I put them somewhere else? If not – I can’t give the next Truth or Dare.”
Carol: “Okay you can do that”
Maria then put the pins in her eyebrows instead, 2 on each side: “That was much better, however it hurts more.”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to peter1111 for this post: