Thread: Fiction: My Crazy School Crush
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #7
superfreak

Default Chapter 3: Giving in

Chapter 3 Giving in

“Hello? Who the hell are you bitch! Untie me you whore. Smack! No stop………………………. I could barley think, I had a massive migraine. Then I just realized I was still naked and that is not the worst part I was hand cuffed on a wall not two inches off the ground. I had seen a figure in front of me. And after my color outburst, I was suddenly greeted by a black strip that whipped at my chest. I could not believe this I was in so much pain. After two more lashes with what apparently was a whip, The figure suddenly spoke.

“Tsk Tsk, my nasty little slut has a big mouth on him.” It was Ashley I would recognize that voice anywhere. I could not believe it. What had happened? I can’t even think straight anymore. “I bet your wondering what happen, Johnny. Well you see when you so kindly let me get you a drink I slipped some of the date rape drug. “

“Why the hell would you do that!?! Why am I fucking cuffed, how did I get here? And where is here?”

Smack! Smack! “I am sick, Smack of stupid slutty slaves Smack using dirty smack language smack that they do not deserve to use! SMACK This last smack was aimed directly at my balls. I threw up twice! Once I was done she said fine I will answer your questions you slut. “I have known for a while that you had a crush on me. I also have known that you are a sick human being. Let’s just say I know what you did in earlier years. Now anyways I had a good friend of mine pick you up and well help me with making you a little more special than the average boy toy. You have a chip place in your shaft that had many great features. For example If I click this button… “Click” O my god a sharp and lasting pain overcame my dick, to a point where I almost passed out. Then it was over as quick as it came.

“O god this is not legal let me out you stupid whor-“ I did not even get to finish my sentence before I received a full minuet of shocks. The shock was worst then a 200 pound man slamming a steel-toed work boot down on my balls. Needless to say I passed out. When I finally came to I was still tied down. Only now my hands where killing me from hanging there for what must have been more than 12 hours.

“Wow you really are a dumb whore” Ashley said. “Now that we understand each other listen, I know your parents are away for the summer so for the next 3 months you are mine. This is my summer home it is one of the many perks of having two parents who are both successful lawyers. This entire property is exactly 2 acres. At the end of the yard there is an invisible fence. If you go past it you will be shocked to death. But it will be a slow death it will take 2 hours to kill you. O and by the way the nearest town is 8 miles from here. So for now until the rest of the summer you will be my boy toy. You must always call me Mistress Ashley. You are not to touch yourself or cum unless told so. You always refer to your as slave, slut, whore, ect. Understand?”

“No let me go Ashley.” John said. Then she shocks me again. O my god the suffering I was feeling.

“I am sorry slave, what did you say I am a little hard of hearing?” Ashley said with a wicked smile.

I wanted to make another comeback but I could not take another shock. “I understand Mistress Ashley,” I paused then I spit out “This slut is yours……”

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS CALLED......Sleep tight I promise I don’t bite
I may put it up on early Tomorrow or on Saturday....
superfreak is offline   Reply With Quote