View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #14
Hannahsmaster9

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik View Post
well. here r some of them i think must be good
1. u shall be naked till d completion of this tease starting from now, no matter what happens or where u ve to go. if u want to dress, then u shall restart this tease with an apology to me n ur master. u shall not even tuoch any cloth (except ur masters), towel, bedspread or anything. u r just FULLY naked.
2. u shall not touch ur pussy with ur hands till this tease s over.
3. this tease s for a week or till u complete d tease, whichever s longer.
4. u ve to edge as many times as ur age in a day. each edge s to be held for a complete min. u should ve atleast 10 clamps on u while u edge (min- 1 on each breast, 2 on pussy lips, rest on equally sensitive areas). u shall ve atleast 30 min break between each edge. and one more thing, since u r not supposed to touch urself, i m sure u know ways to edge without touching ur pussy.
5. atleast one edge in a day has to be in front of a man. it sholud not be d one who has seen u in last 3 days.
6. as a reminder, u shall be spanked 5 times a day. at exactly 5am, 10am, 3pm, 8pm, 12am. no matter what u r doing or where u r, u ve to spank urself then n there. it has to be with any 3 items of ur chioce. with each u shall spank 5 sites- each breast, pussy lips spread open, asshole spread open, n two other sites of ur choice. 100 spanks each. so total 1500 spanks.
7. till d end of tease, u ve to do anything anyone says to u. it may be practically anything. only if it illegal, u can ask ur master for modifications so that u can perform it.
8. ur master can give u permission to cum anytime during day or night. u shall ve only 30 sec. every sec u delay for cuming or edging, u ve to spank ur 5 sites 50 times n shall continue this tease for that many days.
9. since one of ur limit s writing, i ve added it to make it bad for u. everyday u ve to write 20 punishments to ur pussy. also u ve to explain in 2500 words about d punishments u recieved that day. everything by hand, kneeling on floor. u ve to fuck ur asshole while u write it. any mistake- grammatical or scratchs, u shall recieve that many spanks on ur pussy by ur master. if he refuses to give, give double of it urself.
10. once u finish, u ve to pm me d scan of ur handwritten notes, n expalin ur punishment on this site or any other n ask for permission to end it. u should get permission from atleast 10 people to end this tease.
11. anytime u disobey this order or u cum (u ve to ruin it if u do), u shall restart this.
May I just point our, that Limits, means that she doesn't do it, limits are not dislikes which can be intertwined into punishments, however, limits should be respected, and you however have not by adding writing into this punishment, I may be her master and I wish for her to be punished, however, I do still respect her limits.
Hannahsmaster9 is offline   Reply With Quote