View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 05:31 AM   #5
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardiffBoy View Post
I think a lot of caution is needed with this. Be careful not to get air bubbles caught inbetween the seperate syringe loads.
I would also suggest encouraging the sub to urinate after finishing, and to drink plenty, and urinate regularly afterwards to reduce risk of infection, even if it hurts to pee, its important not to hold it in!

Still thinking about the safety of this whole idea tho
I'd say thats probably good advice too *nods* and i've read about dangers of forcing air into the urethra once before somewhere, but it was merley mentioned it was dangerous, not why and since then i have seen several apparent contradictions to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave4u2 View Post
this is bladder play. ive done it before but never enough to do what you described. it is not dangerous at all and it sounds impossible to end up in his balls. this can be done on girls also. you just spread her pussy wide and find her urethra.
And i don't see why it seems impossible it would end up in the balls? I'm no expert on medical science or human anatomy for sure but if you check up any diagram of the internal workings down there it looks perfectly plausable, I'm not saying that it definitley does, i never feel anything to suggest as such, i just know that when i do this sort of play, for a couple of weeks or so afterwards my cum is definitley thinner and more copious.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote