Thread: Girl's Egg Dare
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 10:05 AM   #9
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO View Post
Oh, good grief dude, the chances of getting salmonella that way are so very slim it's ridiculous. I see many, many dares on here that are far riskier than this one. Just riding in a car is many times more dangerous. I eat raw eggs often and care for many animals including reptiles and poultry and I have yet to ever contract salmonella. The salmonella scare propaganda has been so overblown and perpetuated by the animal rights activist extremists who wish to demonize the keeping of animals. It has been so ingrained into the minds of the ignorant so deep they are afraid of things that are very low risk. In the rare instance one should ingest Salmonella it is not a fatal incurable disease it is simply a nasty case of bacterial diarrhea that most often in healthy people will be fought off by ones own immune system and is easily treated with basic antibiotics. If humans continue with their overcautious fear of germs mentality eventually their immune systems will not be equipped to fight off anything.
Let's be more concerned with real risks such as HIV, HPV, Herpes and so on that come from other human contact, not pet or food animals.

ya your right i heard before that some gym trainer have eat more than 20+raw eggs per day
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote