View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 08:22 AM   #6
bourbon2k15

Female Report #1

>1
Cane on nipple while your 5 minute

>>It's hard to aim at such small spots and each time I missed, the hit didn't count. Ended up whipping my tits 8 times as i missed my nipples a lot. Total hits to my tits 13. As this was the first five minutes I managed to not cum.

>2
5 spanks to your asshole with a charging cord.
As an additional task deepthroat a dildo during your 5 minutes.

>>I hate having my asshole punished. I whipped my ass 5 times then started my next 5 minutes and couldn't hold myself back from a near instant orgasm. Once I was done with that one, I took one of my double sided 12" dildos and fucked my mouth with it while I masturbated my sensitive clit. I fucked my throat as much as I could without throwing up. Very happy to be done with these 5 minutes because my throat is sore and I came 2 more times.

>3
Belt on ass cheeks.
Also have your 5 minutes of wand with icy hot or toothpaste over your clit (I don't see it as limit so I guess is fine).

>> I got into my knees for this punishment to receive my spanks while I masturbated my clit. My sir choose icy hot for my clit and it did nothing to edge off my orgasms - if anything it made me MORE sensitive and I came twice, the 5 brutal his to my ass keeping me from cuming a third time.

Total hits: 23
Orgasms: 5
Time vibed: 15min

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bourbon2k15 for this post: