Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 07:32 PM   #223
FLCL

Chapter 39

"I barely slept at all, my Queen," I answered Lindsay.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," she said still smirking at me. A second passed and then she said, "I'm hungry, go get me something to eat."

"Yes, my Queen. May I get dressed?" I said as I stood up. Of course, being naked and asking Lindsay for permission to dress only intensified my shameful arousal.

"That's a good suggestion, Pat," she said as she got up from the bed. "Of course, we can't have you wandering around in the nude. You might offend the other guests. Now stand there, I'll pick something appropriate for you to wear."

Lindsay started opening the drawers on my dresser. When she got to my sock drawer, she began pushing the socks around, looking for something. She grabbed out a pair of black tube socks that I almost never wore, unraveled them from one another, and sat one on top of the dresser before closing the drawer. She held the other sock in both hands and looked it over. "This will do," she said.

Then she picked up one of my sneakers from the floor and removed its shoelace. She put the shoe back on the floor and walked back to my bed with the shoelace and sock in her hands. She sat on the edge of my bed and told me to "come here." I moved so I was standing in front of her. She said, "A little closer," and I took a small step forward. Then she said, "Now close your eyes."

I did as she asked. Once my eyes were closed, I felt the tube sock sliding over the tip and down the length of my penis. Once the sock was to the base of my shaft, she used her fingers to tuck my balls inside the sock as well. Then I felt the shoelace brush against my leg and after that the sock started to get tighter around the base of my cock and balls. Lindsay spent a minute pulling the sock this way and that way. Then she told me I could open my eyes.

Lindsay had placed the sock over my cock and balls and then cinched it in place by wrapping the shoelace multiple times around the base of my member and then tying it in a knot. The knot was loose enough that it wasn't uncomfortable, but tight enough that it could not pass over my balls without untying it. She had pulled all the slack in the sock up past the knot and then folded that slack back down over the knot so that the knot was only visible as a bulge under the folded flap of sock. I was impressed by her ingenuity, even though she had created this contraption in order to embarrass me.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"This is what you want me to wear to make you breakfast?"

"Yes. I think it is important that we protect your modesty," she said with a smirk. "I trust that you like it."

"Yes, my Queen. Thank you. It is perfect," I said looking down at it and hoping that we were the only two who were awake in the house.

"Good. Now go get me something good to eat. I'm hungry. And don't forget that I am your Queen! I expect you to return with a breakfast fitting my status."

"Yes, my Queen."