View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 01:48 AM   #37
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

I did a driving dare in the late summer...

It was around 8:30in the evening.

I drove to a car park and had to strip naked, so took off my trainers, socks, shorts, underwear and t shirt. Putting them into a bag.

I then had to leave the bag in the car park. So I slipped out of the car and put it on the kerb. I then had to drive to somewhere 30 mins away.

As I pulled out of the car park I was a little excited and turned on... as not got any clothes as back up in the car. If anyone happened to look in the bag or take it I would have had no way of explaining it when I got home.

I then drove off... At one point a police car started to follow me... that was worrying as I was driving completely naked... I just hoped they didn't decide to do a stop check.

After my 30 mins of driving. I had to get out of the car and masturbate till I cum. I wasn't allowed to get back into the car until I had done so. Also had to close my eyes so I couldn't see who or what car was coming. Lucky it was in a layby on a fairly fast road. I stood and cum very quickly due to the excitement and risk of getting caught. I then hopped back into the car and drove back to wear I left my clothes. I hoped no one had taken them as the car park is normally used for boy racer meets. There wasn't anyone about when I got back so I retrieved my clothes and got re-dressed.

It was really good fun.

My girlfriend said to me about anyone playing with you while in the car driving or as a passenger. I said no... something for us to do in the summer so looking forward to that!

There some great stories on this thread. Keep them coming.

I am waiting for the weather to turn a bit warmer before doing this again... however, I have got to take my girlfriend to work early in the morning when it is still dark on friday... I wonder if I could get away with a naked drive and masturbate on the way home with the heating on........

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote