Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 04:18 AM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Olivia stares at me with those wonderful eyes, and I know I have to go through with this. I start pulling up my skirt, knowing that once she sees what I'm hiding, she'll either run or want to see more... either way, we'll be set.

It happens like several times before. Olivia is stunned, both at my unexpected revelation and the fact of the bulge in my pants.

The girl in front of me is stunning. I'm already aroused. I stare into her eyes, while she looks between my legs. There's a mix of confusion and desire there; she never suspected this. No one does.

"Olivia, look at me," I tell her.

She lifts her gaze.

"Let me make it plain for you, so there's no ambiguity. Do you want this job?"

She's a little more hesitant than before as she answers. I can almost see her shiver under her clothes.

"Yes... I need this job."
"Then here's what I want you to do... I want you to blow me."

I mark a pause to see what her reaction is. She doesn't run away or panic. That means she's considering it.

"Do it and you're hired."

She's asking herself questions about the legality of this. It's not legal. Not even close. But she doesn't have to say yes. Our family's influence on the island is extensive. She knows that, even as an outsider. The mere fact that she's considering it tells the story.

"...how much do I get paid?" she asks.
"Three times the minimum wage rate."

For her, this really is about money.

"Would be it be a one-time thing?" she continues
"No. We'd start with blowjobs... work our way up."
"How often?"
"There's no... schedule."
"Do you do this with all your employees?"
"Not all, but most..."

Again, I see her mind racing against the notion of getting down on her knees for a job.

"How big are you?" she asks further.
"Check for yourself."

The last incentive; once she gets down on her knees, it's a pretty done deal. She hesitates a moment further.

"Can we sign the papers before we do this?"
"It's not standard, but yes. I trust you."

We do just that. Ink on the dotted lines. Her name. My name. I go to sit back down, but she tells me remain standing. Then, she gets down on her knees in front of me. It's a done deal.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to interesting for this post: