Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #14
Left

Although Justin did look bigger "down there" it did not look comfortable. He could not stop scratching for the life of him. I'm just glad that I was naturally hairless.

"Alright pee-wee" Jannie said. "Your turn to dare Jack."

Justin shot his sister a mean look but kept on scratching. He didn't say a word just was thinking.

Jannie sat back down covering her most private parts. Not leaving much to the imagination for Jack and I.

Justin now applied his second hand at scratching.

"Would you like some help?!?" Jack said sarcastically.

Justin stopped, his eyebrows raised. "Why yes, actually. Jack, I dare you to scratch my pube area."

"No way dude." jack implied.

"So punishment? It might end up being worse than the actual dare.." Jannie said, enabling the dare.

Jack shot Jannie a look, then her covered pussy. Then he made his way to Justin and sat down next to him; and proceeded to scratch where his pubes once existed.

"My turn! Dyl. Are you ready?!!!"

It was a question, but the way he asked it; it didn't seem like one.

"Uh, sure. I guess."

"Awesome! I dare you to stand with Jannie, behind her; stomach against her back. And hold her hands to her side! You gotta stay like that for 2 minutes!"

It seemed weird and I didn't understand it. But as soon as I stood up I did.

Jannie is about 3 inches taller than me, not much, but she was taller. My brother and I had a bet on who would see a naked woman in her entirety in person. This way he got me to see only her back. And him her entire front.

Tricky bastard.

We stood up. I got behind Jannie and pressed my stomach against her back. Her back had little goosebumps all over it. Both of her hands were over her pussy.

I put both of my hands on her hands and whispered into her ear, "Sorry. All part of the game."

And moved her arms away. I caught a glimpse at Jack playing with his full erection. And Justin slowly touching himself and scratching at the same time.

"Stay there for a second." Justin said.

He walked away for a second and came back with his phone. He told Jannie to spread her legs a little.

Justin snapped his picture and muttered what I could make out as, "This is gonna be great."

As far as I could tell Jannie still had her trademark grin. Ready to get back at them as always.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879