Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 12:16 AM   #11
Left

Sitting back now thinking about it, that was the first time I've ever been "man-dled" by another person. I didn't mind. And it felt pretty good beating other people by having the biggest erection, it's hard to explain, but simple to understand.

"Now what?" I asked.

Jannie looked at me puzzled. "Well Dyl, you won. You get to dare me, I get to dare Justin, Justin to Jack and Jack to you."

"For the rest of the game?" Jack asked.

"No. Just for one round. Once the round is done Dyl can dare whoever he wants."

Seemed simple; but I couldn't think of a good dare for jannie to do. I looked around for a few moments thinking. What's different, what can I use??

It's amazing the thoughts one has when thinking desperately. All I know is that the game is gonna escalate, but I don't want to force it to quickly,I am a patient individual. We have been going at a good pace so far, I want to do a good move but not make it so everything is so extreme.

What to do, what to do.

Having her take off her bikini bottoms would be best, first thing that came to my mind. But I could only see the game speed up from that.

I took a while to think, I needed to. I didn't want to rush the game a little, let the others do that. Justin is angry at his sister; and Jack is 12, naked, and in a room with a naked 16 year old developed girl.

I thought of something I saw once in a movie or something.

"Jannie, you have a choice for your dare. You have to take off your bottoms, and you can either make whip cream bikini bottoms. Or you can make shaving cream bottoms. But whatever you choose, you have to leave your bottoms at the door."

Just to inform you all. The room we are in is open with three entrances. One to the family room, one to the kitchen, and one to a bathroom. We have three bathrooms, one downstairs and two upstairs. The room we are in has two doors, one for the bathroom and one to the kitchen. So if she chooses kitchen and takes off her bottoms we keep em. Same with bathroom. That way there is not cheating.

Jack exchanged looks toward myself and Justin, this was probably what he thought one of the greatest ideas ever.

But there was a catch that Jannie may or may not know about. Shaving cream turns white over time, and will eventually come off. Whipped cream will slide off and melt.

She put her head in her hand. Thinking. Processing.

Complete.

"Can I switch if I change my mind?"

I looked at her straight in the eye, "As soon as your bottoms come off, they stay off."

Justin started to like this. Probably not about the nude part ( it was his sister after all), but about the humiliation of it all.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879