Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #5
Left

“Give me a second. I am gonna get dressed” Justin said as he started to walk away.

“Uhh, no.” Jannie said, “it won't really matter in the long run anyway.” She winked.

Justin looked frustrated but he quickly got over it and sat down with the rest of us on the floor. We were in a circle everyone facing each other.

Jannie was wearing a thin white top and some small jean short shorts, both of which were over her swim suit. Justin was wearing only his swimsuit. Jack wearing his swimsuit and boxers. And I wearing my swim suit and boxers.

We all sat looking at each other, awkwardly, no one speaking. From the vibe in the room neither Jack nor Justin, nor I, have seen a girl naked. And from what Jannie just said, I think we all picked up on the sense that we would soon.

“Dyl. Truth or dare?” Jannie started the game. She chose me. Why?

“Truth.” I've only played this game with friends before at sleepovers. And never with a girl.

“Whose idea was to try to see my breasts?” Jannie asked, a hint of anger in her tone.

“Uhh.....” I stammered. I didn't want to rat, but I didn't really have a choice either. “It was Jack's.”

Jannie shot him a small glare. Jack redirected that at me. That's not good.

“Justin, truth or dare?”

“Truth” he replied quickly.

“Have you ever played this game before?”

“Nope.”

Seemed honest.

Justin continued. “Jannie. Truth or dare?”

“What about Jack?” Jannie asked.

“Someone else can get him. Right now, I asked you. Truth or dare?” Justin said, determined.

“Fine. Dare.” Jannie said.

Justin looked a little baffled. I assume he wanted to ask her something; but now he has to dare his own older sister.

After pondering for a moment or two Justin said, “I dare you to tell us why were playing Truth or Dare.”

“You can't do that. Only actions can be done by dares, not questions.”

Justin's frustration was growing. “Fine. I dare you to strip.”

The way he said it, it was almost a little scary. But Jack and I quickly got over that fear once we remembered a girl was gonna be naked.

“All the way?” Jannie asked, innocently as possible.

“No,” Justin replied. “Just to your bikini bottoms.”

Jannie removed her shirt and her shorts. She looked at all of us as she started to untie her top. We all stared back at her. She took another second or two and then started to stare directly at Justin. Finally...

...It fell.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879