View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 02:53 AM   #7
womble

I once worked as a service engineer repairing copiers. We had this client that ran her own small business. She was about fifty years old and very sexy. She was always dressed in a business style way, she always wore a skirt and once by pure luck of being in the right place at the right time I noticed she wore stockings.

I found this out one day when laid flat on the office floor trying to retrieve a fallen screw from under a copier I came up and saw she was reaching over a desk and as she was overstretching and her skirt rode up high enough for me to catch a glimpse of her stocking tops. On following visits I would
take great interest in watching her as she moved around the office and as her skirts were always tight I could often she the outline of her suspenders.

So one I have to go and see this lady, An another had been out and made a right balls up of the job and she was not to happy. Being a senior engineer I had to go sort it out. She wasn't nasty or anything but I could tell by her voice she was not to pleased.

I did the job and all was good. I was packing up my gear and about to leave when she says to me in a very stern tone “ You can stop there, your not going anywhere yet until I have tested it works”
Her tone and the way she was stood, hands on hips, I found to be very dominating and my cock went rock hand and I had to hold my tool box in front of me to hid the bulge in the front of my trousers. Anyway all was well and she and was very happy and pleasant after that.

From that day on she always insisted I be sent to her place to deal with things and I was always happy to go. I felt like I was being summoned to attend to her needs. I always made a special effort for her and once she even had me helping her move her office furniture about and I can't count the number of hard ons I got when working at her place.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote