View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 02:20 AM   #6
Aivey
getDare Sweetheart

For me, it's quite the opposite. I dont work, but at school, I have a REALLY dominant personality. I'm the class leader I get to order people around (nicely), I hate loosing, I like having power and control, I play with people's minds, and I'm as stubborn as a mule d: Simply put, im a bossy, stubborn, bitch (well that was me like 2 years ago. which is why people who knew me before that all dislike me...) However, when put into a sexual situation, it's as if I have multiple personality disorder, as I become really submissive, a people pleaser and really subby. Which is odd. I have never been submissive in real life situations and probably never would, and would never be dominant in a sexual situation either... the thought of it turns me off... which is why I dont really like public tasks... because they kind of mix my dommness and my submissiveness and puts me in rather uncomfortable situations where two halves of me are like fighting.

My Fetlife
Ask Me Anything

Last edited by Aivey; 09-10-2010 at 04:39 AM.
Aivey is offline   Reply With Quote