Thread: Circumcization
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 11:54 AM   #6
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

I'd advise against it. Not having a foreskin makes sex FAR less pleasurable (since the head isn't covered and it drags against your clothes, and the nerves begin to lose sensitivity). Not only that, but it hurts, and a lot of people find it hilarious to laugh at people who are circumcised. Since a lot of Americans are circumcised at birth, they think it's "natural" to have no foreskin, but they only say that because having their "manhood" mutilated (wiki "genital mutilation" and you'll find circumcision somewhere on the page) is humiliating and it's taboo to talk about it.

It's "easier to clean"... but if you're too lazy to pull the foreskin back and clean it off, then you don't deserve to have a dick. :P

Women only find it "nicer to look at" because they're used to uncut dicks. I was my fiancee's first and she finds uncut dicks horrible. They've got that scar around them, and you lose... I think it's 7 pleasure centres when you lose the foreskin.

There are a LOT of uses for a foreskin, past the conventional usage.

I could make more sense, but I'm watchin' a movie so I'm kinda fading in and out. :P
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote