Thread: Fiction: Seeking Revenge
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 08:53 AM   #5
joshak_96

Default Part 4

Antony untied him, he quickly wore his underwear first, socks pants, shoes and top and left. We looked at him from the window. He was walking slowly with his hand touching his bulge sometimes. I don’t know if he’s adjusting the cage, or just testing if it was a nightmare or a true story…

The next day, at school, I didn’t meet Karl at school. I didn’t know if he came or not. Time passed too fast, it was lunch time already. Antony and I had common class, we left together to the cafeteria were we should meet Karl.
We took a table for 4 and waited. In 5 minutes or so, we saw Karl coming through the door. He saw us, ran towards the table and whispered:

“PLEASE ANTONY PLEASE unlock me! I’m desperate! I need to cum, I HAVE TO CUM!”

“Ummmm let me think, said Antony, NO!”

“I beg you! I’ll do whatever you want but let me cum!”

“I said no, not until one week”

“But next week is too far from today, I can’t bear much longer”
“Otherwise?”

“What?”

“What happens if I don’t let you, what happens when you can’t bear it at all?”

Karl said nothing. “You see? Anyway, come with me I have other things for you.”

The three of us walked to the theater, specifically to the backstage, where nobody can find us especially that there were no events at the time.

“Get naked” Antony told him

Karl instantly started taking off his uniform. Antony’s method is working! He was so horny that he wouldn’t refuse a chance to get naked.

“Socks are part of your clothes.”

“But I don’t want to get my feet dirty…”

“Well, I was planning to unlock you, but since you’re answering back, then you won’t cum today.”

“NOO I didn’t meant Antony please, I will remove them, I will put them in my mouth too whatever you want”

Karl did as he said; he quickly removed his socks and stuffed them in his mouth. Amazing! He was fully naked, the only thing he was wearing was a cock cage and a pair of socks in his mouth. How humiliating was that.

“Remove those socks bitch”

“Sorry…”

“What if I told you, you have to run like that in the yard with your hands tied behind your head so I unlock you?”

“No I can’t do it! Please do not force me Antony!”

“First you call me Sir, second I won’t force you of course, I don’t want any problems at school… Dumb. Spread your legs put your hands behind your back and stand straight.”

Karl did. Antony got a closer look of Karl’s body. He started moving his hand really slow and light on the boy’s chest, barely touching him, caress his nipples, scratch his back. I could see Karl shivering with every motion Antony did. He wasn’t afraid no, but extremely horny so that he was turned up by anything.

After a minute or two of teasing, a big drop of clear precum dripped from the opening of the cage and hit the floor.

“YEAH! That’s my boy! You’re fucking horny bitch!”

“Please Anton… Sir, Please Sir let me cum”

“Lick it…”

Karl hesitated

“Lick it now” and he pushed him to the floor. Karl slowly took his tongue out, put it on the dirty floor, and started pushing it towards the big drop of precum. When he reached it, disgust expressions appeared on his face.

“Hold it in there! Try not to spit. Swallow!”

Karl shook his head.

“I won’t punish you this time if you refuse to do my orders, but then, you will not cum! Unless you consider that a punishment *giggles*”

Immediately after those words, I saw Karl’s Adam’s apple gone up and down.
“Good boy!” said Antony

“Thank you sir”

“You started acting like a slave, good sign. Now all you have to do before the waited-end is sit in doggy style”

Karl, excited, did what he was told to do really quick.

“Position your hands so that your palms face the ground and your feet so your soles face the ceiling”.

As soon as Karl finished, Antony asked me to stand on Karl’s hands while he would be standing on his feet. That way, 1he won’t be able to move because if he does, it would be painful.

“Dare not to move!”

Without hesitation, Antony inserted his index finger in Karl’s anus.

“ARGH!! What you are doing! You’re mad”

“Stop yelling! It won’t bring any good”

Antony started massaging the prostate of Karl with his finger. A bit after, Karl’s started moaning out of enjoyment, it seems the feeling is unbelievably good!

5 minutes later, Antony stopped.

“Oh please sir continue!”

“Haha! Forget it boy. Look what dripped from your cock! You know what to do!”

This time, a huge amount of the clear liquid was on the floor, Karl again, licked it and swallowed it because he knew he was going to cum.

“Now stand up” said Antony and he started playing with the cage filled with Karl’s dick flesh trying to achieve an erection.

“That’s all for today! Said Antony in an enthusiastic tone, We will leave you, put on your clothes and see you next week for your cumming session!”

Antony and I left the room, Karl fell on the floor and started crying in agony as a depressed boy who broke up with his girlfriend…
To be continued. Please Comment

LIKES: hard anal, cum play, polishing, cum control, edging, pain, cbt, feet play, punishment in case of disobedience, milking, forced stripping, nipple play.

Dislikes: semi public

Limits: Public, family, scat, pee, poo, blood, permanent.

I would go beyond my limits in case of extreme disobedience!

Last edited by joshak_96; 06-04-2016 at 04:09 PM.
joshak_96 is offline   Reply With Quote