Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 05:37 PM   #30
Luffy90

Chapter 22

Ashley took the phone and spun the wheel. “A dare from Lucy.”

“Let’s see, what dare can i give you this time?” Lucy said, taking her time while trying to think of something hard for her friend to do. “Okay, i got one. Your dare this time Ash, will be to roll a random name between Luke and Josh. Then you have to sit on the lucky winner’s lap and put his dick inside of you for ten seconds before you can get off again. That’s it.”

“That’s it?!” Ashley seemed shocked that Lucy was the one to come up with that dare. The two boys was equally if not more surprised by the dare given to her, considering what one of them was about to experience.

“If you don’t want to do it you can just forfeit it.” Lucy said with the most devilish smile she could make.

“I mean... I’ll do it i guess... It’s only for ten seconds.” Ashley said defeated. She had already forfeited one dare and didn’t want to have two punishments saved for later. She took the phone and put the two boys name in and spun it. “It’s Luke.” She announced, and was actually relieved that it was him. Not only did she fancy him, but Josh’s dick was way bigger and she wasn’t sure she was ready for that.

Luke seemed overjoyed as he was about to get his dick inside of Ashley, and he could see how jealous Josh looked next to him.

“Come on Ash.” Lucy said, and put her hand on Ashley’s back, signaling her to get up.

Ashley hesitantly got up and moved over to Luke who had turned his chair sideways, away from the table, so that she could sit on his lap. She looked at his cock as she got over to him, all hard and excited from what was about to happen. “Let’s just get this over with then.” She said and placed herself above Luke’s lap with her hands on his shoulders. As she lowered herself, she took her left hand and guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy. Once it made contact she flinched for a second and met Luke’s stare. He had the biggest smile on his face and she quickly looked away again, completely embarrassed. She then continued to take him deeper inside of her, releasing a few short moans as he slid deeper inside, until she was all the way down on his lap with his cock all the way inside of her.

“Fucking hell this is hot” Lucy almost shouted. Both her and Josh were watching intensely as their two friends did the most intimate thing anyone of them had ever done with each other.

Luke could feel how wet she was as he got inside of her and the warmth from her insides embraced his cock as she sat down on top of him. “Holy shit, you are amazing.” He blurted out. He made sure to keep his hands down to the sides as he didn’t dare to touch her anywhere while he was inside of her.

Ashley ignored his comment and only focused on counting the ten seconds she had to stay on top of him. This was the second person she had ever had inside of her, aside from her toys. And while she didn’t consider it fully fledged sex, it was still something she never really expected would happen this night. The second she counted the tenth second, she slowly got back up and Luke’s dick slid out of her and she could see that it was covered in her juices.

“Wow, you’re soaking wet Ash!” Lucy said as soon as she saw it, before turning to Luke. “So? How did it feel?”

Luke took his hand and wiped his cock clean before turning his chair back to the table. “Amazing!” Was all he had to say as he looked at Ashley with a big smile.

Ashley who was more embarrassed than she had ever been, met his stare yet again, and seeing how happy he was, she could not help but give a little smile back as she got back in her seat. “Let’s move the game on then. Lucy, your turn.” She said and handed her the phone.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: