View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 11:58 AM   #6
Rbbrs3x

- What's your sex?
Male

- How old are you?

- Are you straight, gay or bi?
Straight.

- What's your least favorite thing about your body?
Not crazy about my back.

-Have you ever fantasized about getting caught doing something humiliating? If that fantasy has one specific person catching you, who it is?
Yes, I've fantasized about being caught masturbating by more than one girl. They then help me finish

-Have you ever get caught doing something humiliating? By who?
Almost, but not really, that I know.

-Have you ever taken pics or recorded yourself doing something humiliating? If yes, have you shared those with someone?
Yes, I have a full masturbation video up on a couple of websites.

-What's the most humiliating thing you have done in private on your won free will?
Piss all over myself. Want to try it with underwear on.

-What's the most humiliating thing someone has ordered you to do?
Working unpaid extra hours, I guess

-What's the most humiliating thing someone has done to you (In person, ordering online dares don't count)
Stick a finger up my ass. Way inside.

-What's the most humiliating thing you have done in public?
I used to flash my dick a lot and I've masturbated in the open a couple of times. I've also left my home with only my keys on me, took an elevator, stroke my dick and came where I could be seen. Still not sure if someone did see me on any of those adventures, but they sure were fun.

-What's your most humiliating fantasy that hasn't happened to you yet?
I want to be blindfolded, tied to a bed and naked for one or more girls to do as they please.

Likes: Trying new stuff (basically anything not in the limits).

Limits: Any kind of pain, drinking anything, scat, permanent stuff, obvious public nudity, face pics, involving other people.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours . Just PM!
Rbbrs3x is offline   Reply With Quote