View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 09:27 AM   #10
HornyTraveler

Heart

Thanks everyone for the feedback you all gave me! I think I've done better this time but please point out if youse notice anything wrong as this is my first story and I'm hoping by the end of it I have become better at writing!
Also please let me know if youse believe this story could flow better or be paced better as I think I did alright but im not sure. Thank you all, I welcome any feed back and i hope youse enjoy!

Part 2

“I dare you to make out with my brother!” Said Sasha. My mind started racing, it was only the first dare and I was already going to make out with a verry attractive girl so early in the night! My mind was spinning at the possibilities of what could happen tonight! Suddenly I was much more excited then i was before.

“Okay!” Lucy said nonchalantly, like she didn't even process what was said. Lucy leaned towards me, resting her hands on my shoulders, her lips were slowly coming towards mine. I leaned in and our lips met, suddenly she slid her tounge into my mouth exploring the insides of mouth, I reacted by doing the same. Our tounges were intertwined for what felt like a solid minute before Lucy pulled away letting a string of her saliva drip down my chin, I wiped it away with the sleeve of my shirt. I was speechless, I had kissed girls in the past, but admittedly I didn't have much experience and this was by far the most passionate kiss i have received. All I could manage to say was “wow!” Lucy giggled, “your not too bad of a kisser, Steph” she said kindly with the cutest smile on her face. This made me blush, now i was really excited to see what was in store for us tonight.

“Okay thats enough, you love birds” Sasha joked, “I believe it's your turn now Lucy.” Lucy turned to look at Sasha, “I dont think its fair that I ask Steph since he was just apart of my dare, so im coming right back at ya Sasha, Truth or dare?” “Truth” said Sasha. “Boooring” Lucy groaned, “What's the kinkiest thing you have ever done?” Lucy asked after thinking for a sec. Sasha thought for a bit, Admittedly, Sasha knew she hadn't had that many kinky experiences. Infact she was still a virgin! “Umm I'm not sure, I haven't really done anything kinky enough that's worth talking about.” Sasha said, “Come on you dont have to be embarrassed, we've all done something.” said Lucy. “Well, one time i was really horny and masturbated in my parents bed.” Sasha said shyly while looking away from me. I was shocked! Obviously I knew that Sasha would play with herself, almost everyone our age does, but I didn't expect her to be that adventurous! Yet at the same time, I found that oddly hot. My penis twitched at the thought of my younger sister lying naked on my parents bed and masturbating.

Sasha looked at me and asked, “Truth or dare?” before either of us had the chance to comment or ask for further information about her answer. “Dare.” I said, “I dare you to.... strip nude and stay naked for the rest of the game!” I hesitated for a second before standing up. Being naked wouldn't really bother me too much, but the fact that it was in front of my sister and I have a semi hard on after hearing my sister's answer, made it a bit more humiliating for me. I decided in the moment that I would remove my clothing quickly to avoid further embarrassment. Off came my shirt, then my pants, and finally, I dropped my boxers down my legs, exposing my semi hard penis. Lucy cheered, and my sister, trying to further humiliate me, leaned over and gave my shaft a flick and giggled. “Nice package you got there, bro.”

“Okay, Lucy, Truth or Dare?” I asked, trying to avert the attention off me. “I'll go dare.” Lucy said enthusiastically. “I dare you too masturbate for one minute!” I exclaimed, trying to see how far this game would go. Lucy wasted no time in getting to it, infact she seemed excited to do it! She dropped her shorts to her knees, exposing her panties, and then sat with her legs arched. She slowly moved her hands down to her panties without breaking eye contact with me. I noticed a wet patch on her panties and wondered if she was looking forward to this night as much as I was! Her hand disappeared into her panties and she started moving her fingers in a circular motion. After a couple seconds I could hear her pussy squelching from her juices. The wet spot on her panties grew larger and she started softly moaning. As the minute was nearly up, she stopped rubbing her pussy and inserted two of her fingers, which caused her eyes to roll into the back of her head as she bit her lip. Her soft moans turned louder and sweat started forming on her face, and just as she was nearing orgasm my sister called time!

Lucy sat there for a minute trying to catch her breath, “Fuck that was hot. You know how to work it, girl!” Sasha said excitedly. My penis was now fully erect for everyone to see, but I wasn't concerned at all, this was just the beginning of the night! Lucy slowly recovered and looked at Sasha. “Truth or Dare?” She panted. “After that performance it would be rude not to pick dare!” said Sasha, “Since you rudely interrupted my me time, I think it's only fair you come over here and help me climax! Show me how that tounge works girl!” Lucy said while patting her thigh. I was in heaven! Not only did i get to see my sister's friend masturbate but now my sister's going to give her head! I just really hope I get to see some action soon aswell!

Sasha excitedly watched as Lucy slowly removed her shorts and panties. I think it's safe to say that we were all just as turned on as each other and all equally as excited for the rest of the night now. Off came Sasha's shorts, and then panties, revealing her hairless slit. She then flung her panties over to me while giving me a wink. I caught her panties and brought them to my nose inhaling her delicious scent which caused Lucy and my sister to giggle. “Are you going to keep me waiting any longer?!” Lucy said seductively to Sasha, that was all Sasha needed to hear. Without saying a word Sasha leant forward and gently pushed Lucy's stomach, making her lay on her back on the floor. Sasha then kissed Lucy's leg and slowly worked her way up to Sasha's thigh, placing kisses all over her leg on the way up. Once Sasha reached Lucy's thigh her kisses got more passionate and slowly turned into a gentle suck. After a minute, she switched to Lucy's other leg, starting at the bottom and giving her leg the same treatment as the other one. At this point, Sasha was just trying to tease Lucy, as she knew how desperately Lucy wanted this.

Sasha arrived at Lucy's other thigh then started playfully nibbling on it. “Arrgghh that's enough! I've had it with you!” Lucy said, before grabbing her by the hair and forcing Sasha's face to her pussy. Sasha started giggling at the desperation her best friend was in, but her giggle was quickly muffled when Lucy ground her pussy into Sasha's face. Sasha had enough of teasing Lucy and decided to put her tounge to the test. She started off repeatedly licking up and down Lucy's slit, Lucy let out a cute moan, and was swinging her hips in rhythm with Sasha's tounge. After awhile Sasha moved her tounge to Lucy's entrance and pushed it into her pussy, causing Lucy to gasp. I brought Lucy's panties up my nose and continued to inhale her scent while watching my little sister work on Lucy's pussy. Lucy started moaning louder as Sasha's tounge darted in and out of her pussy. Sweat started to form all over Lucy and my sister's face was now covered in her friend's juices.

As Lucy was nearing her orgasm, Sasha pushed her tounge as far into Lucy as it could reach and started aggressively exploring Lucy's insides. Lucy's hands moved to Sasha's head forcing her tounge even deeper into Lucy's pussy. As Lucy started nearing orgasm she sat up and pushed Sasha down to the ground and mounted her face. Sasha aggressively rode Lucy's face with her pussy, coating her entire face with her juice's. Sasha's whole body quivered, and she was almost screaming as her pussy erupted and her juices squirted everywhere. Sasha fell backwards onto the floor, heavily panting. “Thank you..... that was amazing.” Sasha softly said. My sister sat back up covered in Lucy's juices and looked at my erection, she playfully poked her tounge out at me and winked, knowing that she was somewhat responsible for my boner.

After a couple minutes Lucy started to regain her posture and sat up while still looking really flushed. “That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Like seriously, EVER!” “Glad I could help, babe. Although I do believe it's now my turn for Truth or Dare.” she said while looking at me. “Steph, Truth or Dare?” “Dare” I said sounding almost to enthusiastic. There was no way in hell I was picking truth after all that, and I was honestly hoping I could get to cum aswell. My cock looked like it was ready to burst! My sister gave me an evil look, I could tell she had something planned for my dare. “I dare you too come over here and lick Lucy's juices off my face... and don't forget my lips!” Sasha said while making a kissy face with her lips. Holy shit!! I didn't even care that she was my little sister at this point, and I dont think Sasha cared either!
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post: