View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #8
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

"Dare."
"I got a good one for you Megan." Said Bailey. She was absolutely furious at Megan now. She was definatley going to get her back good. "Since you've been giving most of the dares tonight, I think you deserve some serious payback from us all."
At this moment Eilliot finally got out of his atomic wedgie.
"All right, what is it?" Said Megan. While she was used to most kinds of wedgies, she was starting to get a bit worried with the way Bailey was talking. She knew that whetever was coming was going to hurt. She still figured she would go with it though. She really had been a bit harsh so far on the dares, and revenge always made the game more interesting.
"First, we all go into the bathroom. Then you stand in the shower. Then I give you a wedgie. Then we each take turns yanking the wedgie until you wet your yourself. And I don't mean you dribble a bit in your undies. You have to flat out soak pants."
"That sounds just a BIT painful..." Megan said with a nervous chuckle.
"And embarrassing." Kenzie added with a smile.
"Yep." Said Bailey. "But here's the best part. You get a choice. You can either do it in just your underwear, or you can switch out your underwear with a diaper and keep your pants on." Josh had a 9 year old little brother and a 12 year old little sister. His brother still (secretly to his friends) wore pull-ups.
"Remember though Megan," said Josh. "You can still do your punishment wedgie instead." The group had decided before that whenever they played Truth or Dare, someone always had the option of refusing to do a truth or dare, and doing a secret punishment wedgie instead. Each player's individual wedgie was decided by the rest of the group in private before the game. If they chose it, they had to do it, even if they were forced. Then they were out of the game.
Megan though about it. "No, I'll do it." She said after a minute.
"Also, I pick doing it with the diaper. I want to save these panties." She said as she pulled her pants down right there and pointed to her underpants (They were pink and black striped underpants that were cut like normal panties, but they were purposefully a couple sizes to small for her so that they fit like a thong.).
As Megan left the room to get one of Jake's pull-ups (Jake was Josh's little brother), they were a little surprised at how she hadn't even bothered to get any privacy before stripping her pants off in front of them. The guys didn't mind of course though. Then they got another surprise. Megan came back into the room, still wearing her panties, carrying the diaper. Before anyone could say anything, she turned around, stripped of her panties, and put on the diaper.
"Come on." She said as she pulled her pants on again and started towards the bathroom. She didn't really care that they all had just seen her bare ass. For one thing, some of them had seen her get her underwear ripped off before, so they had definatley seen it, and even those who hadn't had at least seen her wedgied without pants, so she might as well have been not wearing undies then. Besides, what did it matter if they saw her butt if she was about to pee her pants in front of them anyway?
End of part 4.

Part 5 should come soon, though there might be a delay on either it or part 6.