View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #4
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 3

Bailey sighed. It was her bikini bottom. Now, to most people this wouldn't seem like a big deal. But the problem was, she only one had one bikini, and her costume tomorrow was a beach babe. If Megan game her a ripping wedgie in this (She knew Megan probably would, just in case she still had the thong on and it was obvious she knew Megan's plan, and she knew Megan had seen the thong, because she had said "Nice thong Bailey. Feeling sexy tonight for Milton?" earlier when ever Bailey was bent over tying her shoe.), she would have to change her costume. Sure she could just wear a pair of underpants as a bikini bottom instead, but she hadn't done laundry in a while, so almost all her undies had brown streaks in them from wedgies (she never seemed to wipe deep enough to prevent this). The only clean underwear she had left was a few pairs of women's tighty-whities. So if she didn't do something, she was going to look like a total nerd in front of Milton tomorrow. She changed into the bikini, and decided to just hope for the best. Maybe Megan would be nice and not give her to bad a wedgie. She put her jeans on again and went back to Josh's room.
"Oh, hey Bailey! You took a while." Said Megan
"Yeah you missed Eilliot's truth of admitting he watched me change into my bikini when we went swimming last week." Said Lindsey
Bailey looked at Eilliot. Or rather looked at his tighty-whities over his face in the atomic wedgie he was trying to get out of. Apparently Lindsey didn't appreciate peeping.
"And you missed Josh's truth that he has never beat me in a wedgie fight." Said Kenzie with a grin.
"Ready for your wedgie Bailey?" Said Megan, who was grinning now too. She didn't look like she was going to be nice with the wedgie.
Bailey walked to the middle of the room.
Megan stood up. "Still wearing that thong?" Megan asked with a whisper in Bailey's ear.
Bailey's eyes widened. Megan thought she was still wearing the thong! (It made sense really, because it seemed more like Eilliot to pick the sexiest underwear possible, but this time he didn't.) Bailey opened her mouth to say no, but then...
"EEee!"
Bailey couldn't help but let out a little squeal. Megan was stronger than she looked, and had quickly lifted Bailey off the ground. She lifted higher. Bailey instinctivly grabbed at her but. Wanting to take the wedgie out. But it was so deep now (and getting deeper) she couldn't even feel any of it outside of her butt-crack. The others were snickering now (even Elliot, and his vision was still blocked but tighty-whities and tears of pain).
Bailey looked at Megan. It was obvious now that she wasn't wearing the thong. But Megan wasn't looking! She had her eyes closed tight out trying so hard to lift Bailey higher (Bailey was read a foot above the ground). Bailey started to panic. Then she started to hear something. A slight popping sound. The same one from earlier. The others stopped laughing and just grinned. Waiting for the inevitable to happen.
"Here it comes!" Said Josh
Then after a few more pops...
RRRIIPPP!
Bailey jerked towards the ground a bit. Pop. pippop. POP.
RRRRRIIIPPPP!!!
She was on the ground.
"Oh, I guess you weren't still wearing it." Said Megan with surprise "Oh well! My turn I guess!"
End of part 3.

This time for those of you willing to do the game that goes along (see first post), The wedgie you can do and send in is one just like Bailey's (Girl, jeans, bikini bottom, ripping wedgie). Or Elliot's (Guy or Girl, Tighty-Whities, Atomic for about 5 minutes). Remember, send it in and you get to choose something happens in the story.
Part 4 soon.