Thread: MF: Skirt Dare
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 06:36 AM   #7
Jilly.e.bean.2000

Okay, so Robyn saw this on here last night and dared me to do it. She borrowed an old mini skirt from Katie, one of our “shorter” friends and used fabric paint on the butt to write, “Email me here,” with an arrow pointing down to the bottom of the skirt. She then cut 30 strips of cloth and wrote out my email address on them. She couldn’t figure out a way to attach them to the skirt without making them too hard to pull off until Katie suggested two sided fabric tape. “Fortunately” for me Robyn is stocked on all kinds of random stuff for sewing and the skirt was complete. She made sure that there were a couple spots missing and we went on our way to the pub. For the majority of the night, most just stared a lot at my creative attire. Our theory is, people thought it was just a joke or something (which it was I guess). On our walk to the cafe however, I had three different groups of obviously drunk individuals pull off several. By the time we made it to the café, both cheeks were showing in the back and my panties were exposed in the front. I was a little embarrassed sitting, drinking my espresso and eating my danish, but it was rather exciting!

I think I’m going to use this one down the road, only step it up a notch with not being able to wear underwear! Maybe.
Jilly.e.bean.2000 is offline   Reply With Quote