Thread: Ben and Me
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 04:39 AM   #11
tomturk18

Though I had seen the penises of a few grown men in movies and even my dad once or twice, I had never seen the penis of a 16 year old. And I had definitely never seen a penis this close-up. I mean, I was only a couple feet away.

"Would you mind moving your hand?" Thankfully he obliged, as I wanted a good, clear view. His smooth dick was halfway between hard and soft. It's tan skin was wrinkled just a bit on the shaft, and the skin on its head barely protruded out from the shaft. Even with its approach toward an erection, it could not have been more than four inches in length. Its girth was nothing to write home about, either. Not that I would ever write to my parents about a boy's penis.

I saw a few scattered hairs sticking out from the slit in his boxers, but he kept his probably undersized balls tucked safely inside. It was okay -- I was mostly interested in his dick, anyway.

"What do you think?" he mumbled through a blush.

"I think it's handsome!" I was being honest, too. I loved its smooth texture, its innocence. As though it had never been touched before. That night, however, I hoped to change that. "Can I touch it?"

"Maybe that can be your next dare!" he said with a devilish grin as he tucked it back inside his boxers. Thankfully he didn't pull on his pants. It was obvious he wanted to dare me to do something else before I felt his boyhood. And I knew I was about to find out just what that was.
tomturk18 is offline   Reply With Quote