Thread: Ben and Me
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 04:30 AM   #8
tomturk18

"You know how I mentioned earlier about their infatuation with, you know, chest size?" I nodded somberly. "Well," he continued tentatively. "They, uh, kinda make fun of your, uh, boobies...a lot." His tan face flushed, as did mine. Although I knew I wasn't exactly large up top, I never talk to anyone about it. And talking to a boy, particularly one who liked me, was no fun at all. Therefore, I decided it was easier to just move past it.

Before I had a chance to, though, Ben mumbled, "I like your boobies." I was sure at this point that my face was as red as a tomato. However, inside I was doing somersaults. No boy has ever complimented my chest before, and it was awesome!

"My turn," he said, breaking up the awkward silence that ensued.

"Dare," I said, not anxious to answer any more questions. He asked me if I was sure, and I nodded in confirmation.

"I dare you to take off your shirt."

Talking about my breasts was one thing, but bringing him closer to actually seeing them was a totally different story.

When he sensed my hesitation, he told me I didn't have to do it if I was uncomfortable. While I appreciated his thoughtfulness, I knew that I couldn't perpetually keep my chest hidden from the male world. And who better to see that unveiling than Ben.

I reached down and gripped the hem of my tee shirt, and then gradually pulled it up, first revealing my washboard tummy, and then my tiny pink bra -- beneath which nothing could be found. Thankfully, he said nothing about removing the bra itself.

Although I was afraid of his reaction, I glanced at his eyes. He was staring at my bra, and I swear I saw a tiny bit of drool pulling at the corner of his wide open mouth. I was probably wrong. But I was sure that, at the center of his athletic shorts, something was rising up, straining to get out.

"You're SO beautiful!" he said. And the way he said it made me almost believe him.

I glanced down at my breasts, and wondered why I even bother wearing a bra.

"Your turn!"

"Okay," I said. "But would YOU mind choosing a dare? It's only fair." Thankfully, he nodded. I had something in mind that would even the stakes, if you know what I mean...
tomturk18 is offline   Reply With Quote