Old 03-17-2012, 02:40 PM   #9
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Full day task - Garder80 - Task 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80
Seventh task
complete this tease.
you are allowed to orgasm in the end if the tease allows you.
Make sure you do the extra tasks in the tease to increase your chance of orgasm
This is a tease I’ve seen before. It’s even a tease that I’ve done before, however it is a profoundly frustrating one. I can have pretty good control over myself when I masturbate, even when I edge so I wasn’t afraid of going overboard. At the beginning, still wet from the edges that I’d done and aroused at the thought that I would surely be able to cum during the tease, I found it profoundly frustrating to first stroke my pussy then my clit following the beat. But if that wasn’t difficult enough, I also had to edge following a certain beat at one point (God, it took me all my self-control to keep at it and not start rubbing myself like mad). Now, I’ve often regretted not being able to cum through vaginal stimulation, however, in this tease, I was really happy to because when the section of the tease required me to, well, fuck myself with my dildo, it constituted a break for me, a time to get my arousal back down to a more manageable level.

Now, seeing as I’d done the tease before and thus knew at least one of the buttons that would allow me an orgasm, I decided I should do the extra tasks. Not that I needed to do them to get my chances up, but I figured they would make up for the fact that I was pretty certain I remembered which button to press in order to orgasm. I hadn’t remembered that the tasks were so hard, with numerous edges to do with a very little rest period between both! I nearly lost it near the end, but managed to retain control. The orgasm, when I finally was able to have it, was great. After the day of edges, I was really happy to have it. I mean, I like edging, teasing and denial, but still.

Needless to say, I slept VERY well that night…

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote