Old 10-03-2011, 01:34 PM   #12
batgirl

Briefly describe your first masturbation experience:
sheez..

1) How old were you? maybe 11

2) Where did it happen? in my bedroom

3) What did you use to get yourself off (fingers, toys, pillow, etc.)? fingers

4) How did you do it (rubbing, penetration, etc.)? rubbing

5) How did you feel about it afterward? shrug, it felt ok so I guess I felt ok too
What led you to experiment in the first place? don't remember.

Favorites:
6) How often do you masturbate? (In days or weeks) maybe once every other week

7) Where is your favorite location to masturbate? bed

8) What is your favorite method to get off? (Lots of clit action, penetration, toys, etc.) rubbing all around, then finally concentrating on the clitoris.

9) What is your favorite toy? I only have a vibrator, but I seldom use it any more.

10) What position do you like to be in? (Spread eagle, standing up, face down, etc.) definitely, on my knees with my butt in the air and my head on the pillow.

11) Are you vocal when you masturbate? if I'm sure o one will hear me. I find the sound of my own excitement is very stimulating

12) What do you usually think about when you masturbate? That some one else is doing it to me.

13) Do you have multiple orgasms? yes, but not always.

Experiences:
13) What's your record for consecutive multiple orgasms? (If applicable) I don't keep a record, but I think I came about 4 times once but I had a partner. I don't try to come more than once - it's whatever feels right at the moment.

14) What's the most amount of times you've done it in a single day? Week? no idea.

15) Have you ever been caught masturbating? If yes, elaborate. Yes, once. I was staying for several days with my best friend (female) and we shared a bed in her room. One of the evenings she had to be gone until late. I was on her bed reading and the urge came over me, so I took of my sweat pants and panties and started enjoying myself, expecting to be all alone. I wasn't though. I saw a movement in the mirror that reflected the door, which was slighlty open, though I knew I had closed. I kept on what I was doing but kept the crack in the door in my peripheral vision. I was finally able to detect it was my friend's brother who was maybe 17 or 18 at the time watching me. Not wanting to go through the additional embarrassment of confrontation, plus the additional turn-on of being seen, I let him watch me climax. Then I hurriedly got back dressed.

16) Have you ever masturbated in front of another girl? no.
Details please. If not, how about a boy? the above and my boyfriend, of course.

17) Have you ever done it on film? Again, please explain. no

18) Where is the most exciting place you have ever masturbated? Tell us about it. at work, when I worked nights. I had gone to work in a skirt without panties at the instigation of a boy I was seeing. I was definitely turned on and when the place was empty, I simply reached under my skirt...

19) Have you ever done a masturbation dare? Describe. no.

20) Have you ever caught someone else masturbating? no.

21) Have you ever done it in a car? no.
Or other public location? just at work, as above.

22) Have you ever used a faucet or stream of water do orgasm? i use my hand-held showerhead sometimes.

23) Have you ever humped an inanimate object to get off? no

24) Have you ever done it through clothing? More than just panties? no

25) What's the most fun you've ever had doing it? hard to tell.

26) Are you planning on masturbating soon? When, where, and how? I don't plan it.
batgirl is offline   Reply With Quote