View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 02:03 PM   #3
TheTaskMaster

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Well, I want you to go and get a bottle of icy water from the fridge." Replied Holly "Get the biggest you can find, i'm thirsty!"
I left the room to go down stairs trying to be as slow as possible so I would have to do less. When I opened the fridge I took out a 2 litre bottle of water and took it to my room. I opened the door and saw Holly waiting for me.
"Are you ready for your next task?" She asked
"I guess I have no choice do I"
"Good point, First I want you to take out all your clothes from your wardrobe and put them on your bed. Same with your drawers."
I emptied my drawers first and then my clothes from my wardrobe.
"Good, now I want you to put all of my clothes from my bag where your clothes were"
This wasn't the worst part as I got to see her bra's and panties, she even had a red thong with a matching bra! Once i had finished doing that she told me to put all of my clothes in her bag. It was an even tighter squeeze to fit my clothes in but I just managed it with a bit of manpower.
"What's that over there?" Asked Holly
I looked at the drawers thinking that I dropped something when I felt something freezing cold trickle down the back of my head and my neck. Turning round immediately I saw Holly pouring the bottle of water on my head.
"Bitch" She laughed
"You're the fucking bitch" I replied angrily "Ah fuck that's cold"
"I still have half left! You know where this half is going!" She glanced at my slightly hard crotch "Lets see how small it goes!"
"No please you cant!"
"Too late, you agreed. I'll let you pour it, but if you miss on purpose it won't be fun!"
She handed me the bottle of water and it froze my hands just touching it. I started to pour it slowly and nervously hoping she'd let me go. No chance! I continued pouring it until it seeped out. I felt my dick retract into me like a snail as the water dribbled from my waist band of my stripey boxers to the tip of my dick. I realised it would be better to do it quickly so I tipped the bottle 180 degrees and poured it all in. It started to burn my balls.
"Lucky you, were out of time!" She said to my relief.
"I grabbed the bag to get a fresh pair of shorts and boxers to change into but Holly had put a lock on the zip and was dangling the keys in front of me.

"Bitch!" I screamed clutching my freezing balls
"You can put clothes on, they just have to be the ones in your wardrobe!"
"What, there yours"
"I know, you'd suit them though!"
"No!"
"Ok, you need to win them then!"
"Fine, what do I have to do?"
"You have to strip naked and run into the back garden!"
"No way!"
"You freeze to death then!"
"Fuck, fine"
"Go on then!"
We left my room to got to the kitchen were the back door was. Luckily, there were 3 high hedges blocking the neighbours view so I would have some privacy.
"Wait, you can't look!"
"But how will I know when you have been there and back?"
"I know, Why don't I bring back that tennis ball as proof?" I suggested "You could close your eyes and i'll strip naked and get the ball, when I get back i'll put my clothes back on and give you the ball!"
"How will I know your naked though?"
"I'll give you my clothes"
"Ok one sec!"
She ran upstairs and came down holding something
"Whats that?"
"Your clothes to put on!"
"Ok, You promise not to look!"
"Sure!"
I took of my shirt, then shoes, socks, shorts. I was stood there in my boxers with the hottest girl in the school next to me. I put my fingers in my waist band and then reluctantly removed them putting them in front of Holly.
"Good, now go!"
I opened the door and ran outside. We had a large garden and it took me a good 10 seconds to get there. I retrieved the ball and turned back. I saw Holly, with her phone pointing at me, with my tiny cock trying to become erect, and waving another set of keys in the air. I recognised these ones, they were the back door keys, I quickly ran to the door to find it locked. Holly was just laughing. She stuck her hand out the widow and dropped a smaller bag on the ground. I picked it up and read the note.

Dear Will,
Ha, your dick's so small! Its cute seeing you running around like that, your knob flapping about. Anyway, you need to do 3 things before you can open the bag and retrieve 'your' clothes, otherwise I wont open the door.

1. You must do 10 push ups and 20 sit ups,

2. Scream "I'm naked in my back garden!" 3 times,

3. Wank but don't cum!

Good luck!

The first challenge was easy, I had a lot of experience from trying to impress Holly, and now I was doing it naked! The second task was a lot harder and I was worried. The final task scared me after the 2nd one because I had attracted a lot of attention. I hid myself and started to wank, it took me a while to get hard after the water but I did it in the end and edge successfully.
Forgetting i was naked, and extremely horny, I rushed to the bag and found it completely empty. I heard the door open and rushed inside. Holly had stayed true to her word and gave me new clothes. She put my old ones in the wash.

Just as we got upstairs, my mum pulled in at the drive. I was safe for now!

Dislikes- Full Public, Anal

Hates- Family, Pain, Permanent

Snapchat- thetaskmaster5

Kik- Thetaskmaster_

Male - Straight - 18 - No Toys
TheTaskMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to TheTaskMaster for this post: