Thread: Fiction: 3 vs. 1
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 09:38 PM   #10
Marluxia

Friday, 3:04 PM

I was sitting in the back seat, Elliot on my left and Drake behind the wheel. Walter was shotgun and in charge of the radio. He was searching around trying to find a good rap station. Personally, I don't like that stuff. I'm more into rock or piano music.

"It's Exit 42, right?" Drake asked, turning on his blinker to merge into the next lane.

"Yeah," I confirmed.

We drove down the exit ramp and came to a stop at the light. I waited, watching it as it flickered from red to green. The car lurched forwards once again.

"It's right here on the right," Elliot said.

"Yeah, I see it," Drake replied turning into the parking lot.

Suddenly I heard a hone buzz. I looked over to Elliot who pulled his phone out of his pocket. I could barely read it, but I was able to see who it was from: Walter.

I looked over at him, he was watching me from the mirror. When our eyes met, he quickly turned back to his phone.

I turned back to Elliot as Drake pulled into a parking spot. He was replying to message. I didn't see what Walter sent, but the reply was:

"Okay, I'll keep him busy."

Elliot looked up at me and realized I was watching him.

"Your'e being rude, Jack," he complained.

"Who were you texting?" I asked.

"Just Claire," he shot back quickly.

He gave a look over at Walter, who must have nodded or mouthed something to him.

"Come on," he continued, "Let's go to Gamestop I wanna see if they have the new Tomb Raider game."

I got out of the car as he ran into the mall, he turned back and motioned for me to follow. He was acting very weird. I wasn't sure why. I followed him over to the main entrance. When I turned back, Walter was handing something to Drake. It looked like a wad of cash and some papers. Drake nodded in agreement and then they both looked up at me. I didn't know what to do. I just followed Elliot into the mall.

I should have stopped there, gone back, and seen what they were doing. Well, either way, I was going to find out, and what they had on that piece of paper was no ordinary shopping list.
I must know what a keyblade is.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Dislikes: Family and friends involved
Marluxia is offline   Reply With Quote