Thread: Dares for wife
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 07:58 AM   #6
Crocodile_jkg

Smile Plan

I am going to stop by the local adult toy shop tonight to buy a ball gag for my wife, I think this is a good time to introduce it into our sex life. Tonight I will tie her down to our bed on her back. Her hands will be tied to the head board directly above her head and her ankles will be tied to the edges of the head board. This is not her favorite position, but I like it and it gives me good access to her. I also use ropes tied to her knees and the side rails, this makes it impossible for her to close her thighs and protect her pussy. Once she is bond and blindfolded I will have her open her mouth and gag her. Then I will whisper into her ear that what I am doing to her is the result of an online dare. First I will use my belt to give her ass pussy and thighs a good beating. Then I will rub her body with ice. Finally I will fill her pussy with ice and leave it there until it melts. I may have to use some tape so she can not push the ice out while I play with her clit. Once the ice melts I will give her a good hard fucking. After all is done she will clean up any mess.

Looking for more dares and ideas for new toys to get.
Crocodile_jkg is offline   Reply With Quote