Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 12:35 PM   #15
TorD180

Default Chapter 6: Change of Plans

Thanks again everyone for the positive comments! I really love them. Here’s the next chapter, sorry there is nothing sexual in it. Enjoy

Chapter 6: Change of Plans

Wednesday, 3 P.M., Adam

“I can’t believe he’d do that to you. He’s such a jerk!” Jessica practically shouted from the back seat. I was dropping her and Anna off after school like I normally do and we had just stopped at Anna’s house. Anna had been unusually quiet at school today; something was obviously wrong but she didn’t want to tell us what was going on. Now we know why. It had taken her quite a long time to tell us Tony cheated on her because she took many breaks from talking to uncontrollably cry. I could barely hear her respond through her sobbing.

“I knuh, know. I can’t buh, buh believe that I trusted him. I hope I never see that douche again!” She continued to cry for several minutes while Jess and I tried to comfort her as best we could. I reached out and held her hand and Jess leaned forward and put her arms around her, giving her a kind of sideways hug while we sat in silence for several minutes until Anna was finally able to compose herself.

“Do you want us to stay with you?” Jess asked.

“Yeah. I think I’d like that. My parents won’t be home for a few hours and I don’t want to be by myself right now.”

“Of course sweetie. Adam and I are always here for you.”

“You know we are. If there is anything you need, don’t hesitate to tell us.”

“Thanks guys. You two are the best. I really mean it. Oh, and before I forget I wanted to tell you something. This weekend as you know my parents are going to be out of town, and well, I was going to invite Tony over to stay the night. I kind of planned for this weekend to be our um, our first time. But now that dick had to go stick his dick into someone else and so now I’m free. You guys want to have a party here Friday night?”

“Yeah, of course!”

“Awesome! Let’s do it!”

“Great! So it’s official, party at my house on Friday. Let’s go inside and text everyone. Then we can watch a movie or something.”

Jess and I both replied at once, “That sounds awesome!”
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote