View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 01:22 AM   #20
womble

What public/outdoor places have you been nude at? Many secluded places- woods, fields, etc. Next to roads, Land marks- castles, old buildings etc. Beaches and the latest a public car park during daytime.

Do you find it a turn on to be outside/in public nude? Absolutely

Have you been caught? Yes.

Have you ever been naked in public for a group of people? No.

Have you skinny dipped? Yes. Once in a river at night when I was younger and once on a public beach at daytime and other people where around and I got seen.(that’s one to add to blog I think, If I ever get it started).

In detail describe your favourite experience of being nude in public/outside:
Once at night my then girlfriend drove me out to the countryside and made me strip off then she made me stand outside the car and she locked me out. She put the window down a bit and told me she’d see me back at home and then she drove off leaving me stark naked about three miles from home. I had to walk home, lucky for me it was where I grew up so I knew the area well and managed to get home mostly by going across the fields.
She loved to do this and I had to do it a fair bit, Sometimes having to walk back even further.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote