View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 01:24 PM   #47
little pet
getDare Succubus

Drink Part 5 - A lovely warm evening

I wanted to climb into the van, but Sir stopped me. "It's time for your walk, pet. I really don't feel like having to get up to do it later. Besides, no accidents are allowed inside the campground. You can go pee on the way to our spot." Sir told me to go stand next to the drivers' side door and stay. He locked my mittens behind my back again. To my astonishment, he got in behind the wheel and took hold of my leash through the open window.

"Keep up pet!" He said while starting the engine. Slowly he moved the van forward. I had no choice but to follow. We went down a forest road and up ahead I saw the campground. I struggled to keep up and I had to run a little. My tits bounced when I ran and I felt quite naked and vulnerable. I saw a man on a bike coming our way and I wanted to hide. But there was no way to do that! I prayed that he would just continue cycling but instead he stopped. Sir stopped the van and despite my embarrassment, I was glad to catch my breath. The man, who must have been in his mid thirties, happily greeted us and told us he was staying at Pine Cone Forest as well. "I'm Jaro. You're welcome to join me at the campfire for a whiskey," he told Sir.
Sir nodded in agreement, waved and started the van again. A few hundred metres further, we stopped and I was allowed to do my business. Sir told me this was the last toilet break I'd have until the morning, so I did my best.

Luckily, our camping spot was close by. When we arrived, it was quit outside. Some people must have gone to bed, considering it was night time already. I did notice that our spot had a nice view of the clearing, where the stocks were...
The first thing Sir did, was take a long tent peg with a ring attached to it, and hammered it into the ground. He replaced my leash with a chain and locked it to the peg. "Yes pet, rules are rules... you'll have to be leashed while we're here. Now sit!" He ordered. I sat down on the grass on my knees and watched my owner set up the van. He twisted a lever, and the roof came up. Another lever and the awning rolled out above us.

I saw him take out a wine bottle and my bowl. My mouth watered...I was longing for a nice drink! He put the bowl in front of me. Then he took a chair, set it down next to me and poured himself a nice glass of whiskey. When he sat down he sighed contentedly, petting my head, ruffling my hair. This was bliss, and I almost purred involuntarily. We just sat, silently enjoying the night sky, our drinks and the smell of the forest.

About half an hour later, Sir got up and unlocked my chain. "Time for bed pet," he said. We brushed our teeth in the toilet facilities close by and Sir locked me in my cage for the night. My wrists were unlocked, but the mittens stayed on. Sir told me I would be wearing my tail plug for the rest of the week so, except for toilet breaks, that wasn't coming out either. I curled up and tried to get comfortable while Sir converted the table into a bed by lowering it between the couches and putting a foam mattress on top. He got under the duvet and bid me goodnight.
It was quit and very dark here... no cars going past, no planes overhead. Just the soft sound of crickets chirping. The events of the day were more tiring than I'd thought and soon I drifted off into a blissful sleep.

I woke up to the sound of birds singing and the sun shining in trough the open doors of the van. Sir was already outside and from the smell of it; cooking breakfast. I tried to sit up, but the cage was too small to do that. I wanted to let Sir know I was awake though, but I wasn't allowed to speak. I knew what I had to do, but I still felt stupid doing it. "Puppies don't talk... they whine or bark..." I cleared my throat and let out a small "rrrruff...woof!" Instantly, my face went crimson. What if someone else heard me? My owner looked up, all smiles though, and came over to me. "Sleep well little pet?" He asked. I let out another small bark and wagged my tail. He seemed happy with that and unlocked the cage.

Once I was outside, chained to the peg again, I noticed that there was a lot of activity going on. People were up, busy with breakfast and... walking their pets, playing fetch...
In the cabin next to us was a couple, sitting outside in the morning sun. The man sat on a chair, reading a newspaper and a woman elegantly sat next to him on a big plump cushion. She was wearing what looked like a black leotard and she had pointy black ears on her head. When she saw me looking at her, she grabbed her fluffy black tail and waved it at me. I waved back with a paw and quickly looked away again, suddenly feeling very exposed with just a tail and some mittens on. "That's Master Barron and his kitten, Azaria. We'll introduce you later. Breakfast first!" Sir served the eggs and coffee in my bowl and fed me some pieces of toast from his hand. He complemented me on my good behaviour and stroked my back every now and then.

When we were almost done, Angela stopped by our van. "Good morning!" She beamed and patted my head. She handed Sir a leaflet; "it's almost time for the pet training course. I thought you'd like some more info. As you know, it's every day from 10:00 to 11:00. Your pet has to be on her best behaviour and if she does well, she will be rewarded. Losing or bad behaviour, will be punished through."
I looked up at my owner, shocked and wondering what the training course would entail! Sir however, didn't seem at all surprised. He just waved Angela goodbye with a slight grin on his face and went inside. When I looked towards the clearing, I saw Jim and two other men were busy with rope and traffic cones. Was this for the pet training event? Wat was I going to have to do? I was getting slightly worried now. What did Angela mean by punishment...?

When Sir came out of the van, he was holding my chest harness; a leather contraption that had straps running around my breasts, over my shoulders and fastened behind my back. When I wore it, it squeezed my breasts outwards and up and really made them stand out. There were rings and eyelets everywhere, so as to easily attach chains or rope. He helped me get into it, and buckled it tightly in the back. Next came nipple clamps with rings hanging from them. They're the ones that tighten when they're being pulled and they hurt already. I didn't dare complain though, I knew where that would get me. Finally, Sir put my headband with the puppy ears on top of my head, drew some whiskers on my face with black marker and looked at me. "You really look the part, my pretty pet," he said, satisfied. "Now, get back on all fours again. Time to go."

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 10-21-2016 at 01:26 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: