View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 05:37 PM   #5
also

wow thanks guys - such good advice.

to dawotch, yeah you are right - communication= good. i guess following your advice i should tell her straight and just be honest. it is difficult though, and its not like i haven't talked to her about it, i just haven't been very specific about my kinks.

anjelen! sterling advice! i think you are completely right about "flicking the switch" and deviating from social norms. i would love for her to go to someone more experienced for understanding and advice (im sure it would make thinks immediately more interesting)
however, im not sure how she would react. - i will ask her certainly, and if she wants to know, tell her about here and i guess you but that raises another dilemma about places like getdare which idk... i kinda feel like if i told her to look online she would be overwhelmed and freaked out.
perhaps these are just my insecurities but if it feels suitable i will point her in this direction and may contact you with some questions in the future (thanks so much dude!).

hey keykitty, thanks for the advice. mmm topping from the bottom, i know. i have even found myself being like "you know you can do that.... you know you can do that harder" or whatever then im like "wait... - i really dont want to be the one telling you what you can and cant do" i need a gag i think :]
but yeah i will definitely talk to her and raise the things you mentioned. thankssomuch!

but she gets back from holiday this weekend, i was thinking of doing a little self bondage and letting her find me to see where things go from there... meehhh ill probably pussy out but it would be fun.