View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 03:08 PM   #43
kearns

They entered the kitchen and Caroline took out a dog bowl from the cupboard, along with two cups.
"The reason I had Tits stay upstairs was because I want to mix my shit in with her dog food, but I don't want her to know it's in there. I'm going to take a dump into a cup. I'll be in the bathroom. My pussy is going to be the sole source of nurishment for you today, so don't let me catch you eating anything. Remember, I'm always watching," she said, motioning towards a camera.
Five minutes later and Caroline emerged from the bathroom carrying two cups full of urine and solid waste. She carefully poured the urine into the dog bowl, then one piece of her waste onto the other side. Next she opened a can of dog food and put the contents over the shit.
"Okay, Pussyslut, mix it up with your hands."
Pussyslut looked at Caroline.
"Mistress, you said I'd only have to touch your poop when I put it into my hair once a week!"
"Do you really want to upset me on Pussy Worship Day, cunt?"
"Uh, no Mistress. Sorry, Mistress." She dug her hands into the dog bowl and began mashing the contents up.
"I'll let that slide today but refuse or hesitate to obey an order again and I'll whip those tits I own. Speaking of which, you need to start taking your pills. I want a DD chest on you!"
Caroline opened another cupboard and opened a white bottle. Pussyslut took the pill she was offered and tried to dry shallow it. She gagged.
"Need something to go down with that?"
"Please Mistress."
"Here," Caroline said, opening the fridge and pulling out a small clear vial. "It's all you're allowed to drink today!"
Caroline laughed. It was pussy juice.
Pussyslut closed her eyes and took the vial in defeat. Of course it was pussy juice. Opening the lid and accepting a small amount into her mouth, Pussyslut dropped the pill down her throat."
"Ahh, my pussy juice should be a delicacy. It deserves to be in all the fancy restaurants, doesn't it slave?"
"Yes Mistress, it does!" Pussyslut said perkily.
"Would you buy my pussy juice to go with your meal, Pussyslut?"
"I'd order it as a dessert, Mistress!". Pussyslut exclaimed, knowing this would delight Caroline.
Oh my gosh... did I just think of wanting to please her? Pussyslut thought.
Caroline beamed.
"Good girl! Kiss my pussy!"
Pussyslut obeyed.
"And you can wear two thongs on your head today as a special treat!"
Pussyslut groaned on the inside, but now realized Caroline's trap. As she ordered her slaves to be perky today, she forced them to say things that would please her. After they said those things, she'd make them do such stuff as wearing more underwear on their heads as a "treat." Although Caroline could just order them to do it, this method allowed her to smile and act "kind" about it while her slaves were forced to nod and accept what was happening to them with a smile. It would be maddening.
"Now wash your hands in the sink and we'll go get Tits."
Pussyslut obeyed
"Eyes on my butt and follow me. Talk about how wonderful my butt is until we reach my room."
"Yes Mistress."

Tits followed the pair back downstairs and into the kitchen. She wondered why she was left alone in Caroline's room, but knew better than to ask. Kneeling before the dog bowl, Tits began slurping the yellow liquid inside it as fast as she could swallow. Next she turned to her dog food and put her face into that.
"Yuck, taste's sorta weird, Mistress."
"I don't give a fuck, slave, eat it. And never speak without permission again."
"Sorry Mistress." She put her mouth back to the dog food, finishing within two minutes.
Caroline clapped her hands together.
"As of this moment I'll never use a mechanical toilet again! Congrats on eating your first piece of shit!"
Tits paled.
"In celebration, you are to wear these earrings today! In fact, these are the only earrings you're ever going to be allowed to wear!"
Caroline opened the freezer and pulled out the sealant-covered shit-earrings.
Tits' eyes widened, and her jaw hung open.
"These go in now," Caroline said, bending over and inserting them into Tits' earlobes. Tits was frozen in shock as her new earrings dangled from her head.
"The next time I use my toilet I'm afraid we'll have run out of dog food!" Caroline cackled.

Will be continued at a later date.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote