Thread: 21f AMA
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 03:10 PM   #14
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

what is the most prominent color in your room?

What is something in your room that you would be embarrassed if someone saw it?

Do you wash whatever you use to get yourself off with RIGHT after you play, or do you sometimes fall asleep then do it later? I always do it later. I'm a bit lazy sometimes.

Do all your panties fit, or do you have some that are small but you wear anyways? I have some cotton ones that are a little tight but other than that they all fit.

Do you have any panties that are, embarrassing in some way? have cartoon characters on them, are a solid color that you don't like, say something so silly you sometimes think about just getting rid of them? Not so much embarrassing, well that's a bit of a lie. I tried a different style panty from what I usually get and sometimes when wearing them they start to fall off. And it's really hard to pull up underwear in public,
because I always forget which ones do it.

You say you like spanking, so you have spanked yourself? With what? how many times? bare bottom or over clothes? I have tried once or twice, but it just hasn't been fun alone. I might need to try using something to spank myself with (if anyone has suggestions let me know).

Do you think you could be interested in pet play? where upon you pretend to be a pet? Or maybe you and the male, or female would both pretend to be pets? I think it could be interesting. But I want to focus on things like rope play and d/s stuff before I think about if I really want to try pet play.

Also, You say you like other forms of light impact pain besides spanking, so that is to say you would not be interested in pinching? even light pinching? I don't know how I feel about pinching. That would be something I would be okay trying lightly and if I don't like how it feels telling them to not do that.

-I respect and understand you will change your likes in time. I am just expanding on.-

You haven't really been with a boy or girl, sooo. Have you ever been tied up? with what? by whom (boy or girl) for how long? I haven't been tied up by someone yet. I have tried a couple simple ties on myself to see how it feels. But I didn't leave it on for very long. I do like how rope feels though.

Do you think it would turn you on if you were tied up in a position where you couldn't move and someone was lightly slapping your pussy, every couple minutes. and In the meantime they were massaging your pussy. I think it would. I love the idea of being tied up and under someone else's control (within my limits and with safe words and all the fun safety things of course).

Do you think, that if you had a significant other and they tied you up whenever they wanted, and they administered light pain to you, that eventually you would want more? Probably. I think I would start to build up some pain tolerance so it would need to be a little rougher.

Have you even played with your bottom, I mean your anus. Even when wiping, just like pushing the tip of your finger in? Nope. Not really interested in it.

Do you think you are pretty? why, why not? Not really. I mean my face isn't bad. I do have a couple of moles and because I'm overweight it is a bit chubby,
but my eyes are pretty and I think I have nice lips. But because of my weight confidence isn't really a thing that exists in my world. I mean I have tried to change it before and I am trying to get back into eating a little better. So who knows maybe in a year or so the answer will change.

What kinda shoes do you wear normally? Oh man how will I answer this? XD lol I usually wear sneakers when not at work. When working I wear black work shoes. And I got some cute panda slippers for Christmas so I wear those inside most of the time now. I would like to get into wearing heels but my feet always start to hurt so I don't wear them out ever.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote