Thread: 21f AMA
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 02:54 PM   #13
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Post Keep em coming

what is the most prominent color in your room?

What is something in your room that you would be embarrassed if someone saw it?

Do you wash whatever you use to get yourself off with RIGHT after you play, or do you sometimes fall asleep then do it later?

Do all your panties fit, or do you have some that are small but you wear anyways?

Do you have any panties that are, embarrassing in some way? have cartoon characters on them, are a solid color that you don't like, say something so silly you sometimes think about just getting rid of them?

You say you like spanking, so you have spanked yourself? With what? how many times? bare bottom or over clothes?

Do you think you could be interested in pet play? where upon you pretend to be a pet? Or maybe you and the male, or female would both pretend to be pets?

Also, You say you like other forms of light impact pain besides spanking, so that is to say you would not be interested in pinching? even light pinching?

-I respect and understand you will change your likes in time. I am just expanding on.-

You haven't really been with a boy or girl, sooo. Have you ever been tied up? with what? by whom (boy or girl) for how long?

Do you think it would turn you on if you were tied up in a position where you couldn't move and someone was lightly slapping your pussy, every couple minutes. and In the meantime they were massaging your pussy.

Do you think, that if you had a significant other and they tied you up whenever they wanted, and they administered light pain to you, that eventually you would want more?

Have you even played with your bottom, I mean your anus. Even when wiping, just like pushing the tip of your finger in?

Do you think you are pretty? why, why not?

What kinda shoes do you wear normally?

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote