View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #13
diaperkitten

The next morning I woke up and sighed. I checked my phone just to make sure that wasn't just a bad dream...it wasn't. I then got up made myself breakfast and got washed. My mum was asleep and my dad was at work. I sighed and started to put on all my panties the tighter ones first. By the time I was done I felt like a toddler in training panties. They were so thick they made me waddel a bit. I pulled on a black bra and my baggy red jeans and black top and hoodie over them. I grabbed my bag and headed to school.

The hole day at school I was looking around to see if anyone could tell I was wearing all my underwear. I was also trying to figure out who my mystery Mater is. Ahh don't think of him as your master Lily he is just some creep.

At lunch I took off all my panties. The one closets to my skin was a little damp with pee. I then put them in a bag and quickly put them in the locker and walked away quickly.

I kinda liked going camando.

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote