View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 10:57 AM   #15
rrichmon

I didn't exactly get 'caught' having sex but the story is quite interesting.

In college with my closest college gf we were having sex for the first time(dorm room). I was fairly drunk and had what I call whiskey dick(couldn't cum) which worked out. anyways back to the story me and this girl were having sex with my roommate in the room passed out drunk.

We switched positions multiple different times and in this instance. I was on top missionary and he got up. Wasted and was attempting to stumble to the bathroom. he ended up stumbling right at the head of my bed where both of us were trying to keep quite as he was so hammered he had no idea we were there. he stared at us for a couple of seconds before finally making it to the bathroom. we continued to have sex as he went to the bathroom and didn't come back out until we were both asleep.

The next morning we had a little round 2 and he almost walked in on us coming back from class. almost. but luckily we stopped him long enough for us to finish.

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote