View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 05:57 PM   #9
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

I was out on my paper route one foggy morning (a long, long time ago) and I was horny

I got this idea that if I cycled to the middle of a local field, anyone around the edge of the field would not be able to see me due to the fog. Therefore, I could do what I wanted.

Being young, I thought nothing more than to whip out my cock and start to masturbate. It was exciting to me as I was masturbating outdoors in daylight albeit in thick fog

A couple of minutes in and I come out of my masturbatory trance to notice a dog at my feet. Next thing, the dogs owner comes into view and I'm there with my hard cock in my hand. All I could do was to turn my back on the woman approaching me out of the fog and hope she was not going to admonish me.

Happily for me, she simply walked past me and disappeared into the fog on the other side of me. Unfortunately for me, she put me off my stride and I put my cock back inside my trousers and went back to my paper delivery duties

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote