View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 08:20 AM   #8
HappyDares
getDare Sweetheart

I actually got caught a view times.... Oops

1. When I was at my exes house over the weekend we usually spent most of the day in her bed so we had sex quiet often. Seems like we forgot to completely close the door once so when her sister nocked on the door it opened. i jumped off my ex and we covered ourselves up with a blanket. Her sister talked to us for a bit and left
2. Same ex and not really caught but her mom complained a couple times about us being too loud and asked us to be quiet.
3. My gf and I went to a college that had strict rules and you were not allowed to have sex in the dorm so we went to a park and had sex in her car. Suddenly the police came and nocked on our window... We got a warning and the cop left
4. We didn't care about dorm rules so we went for it in the room. Suddenly an RA nocked on our door and stood next to us. I was still laying on top of her but I got my pants up and she her clothes to cover herself. The RA looked a little disturbed at us, told us that no one is going to check on us again for the rest of the night and left.

Masturbation:
I got caught a couple times but I don't know if my parents realised that that's what I am doing as for most of the time there was something between me and my parents.

Open dares or just add some!

likes : cock slaps, anal (depends on the day), edging, JOI, cum eating, balls and cock tied up
dislikes: ball slaps, ruined orgasms, sph
limits: face, public, incest, piss/shit, enema, anything hardcore/extreme, permanent, body writing, crossdressing, messy, blackmail

Toys

PM dares

Kik: happydares69 — Always accepting random dick pics
Kik me and I have to send you nudes
HappyDares is offline   Reply With Quote